+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Jayre

Carolyn and Jayre

Carolyn (26) and Jayre (26) from New York, NY, have been dating for three and one half years. Carolyn is pushy and has trust issues with Jayre. Jayre doesn't feel ready to commit to one woman and in fact secretly wishes he could marry four. Jayre is sent to Cabo and meets three fantasy women, Eva, Teneisha & Amanda who fill Jayre's desire to be with a variety of women. But be careful what you wish for.

I actually don't expect them to stay together. Jayre seems like the kind of guy to at least hook up with one of the other women. We all know he'd like to have these other three for a perfect marriage. :rolleyes

jayre feels likes he's a complete playa. in reality, he's a complete dork. what's up with the three pre-engagement rings?

They both seems to have their own quirky way of loving. Him with his fantasy's and her with her phone obsession............
    I get the feeling Eve is not the right one to tempt Jayre his downfall will be one of the other 2 girls.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    What's up with Carolyn's controlling nature? Does she honestly think they are compatible for the long term if she doesn't like to have sex and he does? She even seems to use sex (or better, lack thereof) as a measure of punishment if he "misbehaves". :nono She was throwing a tantrum last night on innocent hand holding.... :rolleyes Whatever happens with Jayre, I hope he wakes up and hops the fence to greener pastures.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    What's up with Carolyn's controlling nature? Does she honestly think they are compatible for the long term if she doesn't like to have sex and he does? She even seems to use sex (or better, lack thereof) as a measure of punishment if he "misbehaves". :nono She was throwing a tantrum last night on innocent hand holding.... :rolleyes Whatever happens with Jayre, I hope he wakes up and hops the fence to greener pastures.
    couldn't have been said better

She has trust issues and he has commitment issues. He's a veritable pig and it has nothing to do with her. She is a control freak, but I'm thinking there's a reson for it.

FORT Regular
    Carolyn is a mess.

I find her to be pretty scary...my body cringes whenever she screams at the video messages.

What doesn't make sense is that Jayre likes sex, and Carolyn doesn't. Well, if they don't have that kind of thing in common, why are they together?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast