+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Jayre

Quite the dysfunctional relationship. I wonder how long ago this was taped? I would love to go back and see what they are doing now. He will forever be a dog and she will forever be a control freak. Without some serious intervention by a professional, these two are doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Quite the dysfunctional relationship. I wonder how long ago this was taped? I would love to go back and see what they are doing now. He will forever be a dog and she will forever be a control freak. Without some serious intervention by a professional, these two are doomed.
    But, you are missing a key point. She likes to be miserable. She seeks out issues and situations where she can complain and feel like a martyr. And Jayre is the kind of guy who lets these things roll off his back. He can fix any problem with flowers, cheesecake, and a bit of groveling.

They'll do just fine together.
    -- Flash

One would have thought with all that LOVE Jayre has for Carolyn he could give her at least one of the promise rings. (remember those?)

LG.
    oh yeah, the four rings, but that was back when Jayre thought he wanted four wives.

I wish Jayre and Carolyn the best. I thought they actually looked sweet together last night, with Jayre pretending to toss the cheesecake and Carolyn hiding her smile that showed she was glad he left the test early.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    But, you are missing a key point. She likes to be miserable. She seeks out issues and situations where she can complain and feel like a martyr. And Jayre is the kind of guy who lets these things roll off his back.
    Yeah, I think their dynamic works for them -- her pouting and bitching and acting like a martyr and his groveling to get back in her good graces again -- but man is it painful to watch. It's like they're offering a course in how NOT to have a healthy relationship. There are some serious control issues going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    He can fix any problem with flowers, cheesecake, and a bit of groveling.
    This is too bizarre. I purposely don't read any spoilers or discussion of the show until after I have finished my recap, so as not to influence my way of thinking. Then, I come on here and see the the fixer-upper of flowers, groveling, and cheescake that you used in your post is what I used as my recap title. Spoooky.

The funny part is I thought you took those words out of my mouth--until I saw you posted that this morning.

FORT Newbie
    Has anyone else heard how Carolyn couldn't keep her fists to herself? Maybe Jayre's desire to return home wasn't based totally on love. Did anyone notice any marks on the 3 girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Then, I come on here and see the the fixer-upper of flowers, groveling, and cheescake that you used in your post is what I used as my recap title.
    Ah yes, great minds think alike, don'tcha know?
    -- Flash

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Like em' or not they work as a couple. I would be willing to bet thet they are the only couple that is still together today.

I think it's wild how the dysfunctional relationship they have actually complements one another mostly because they KNOW each other and accept each other for who they are and that's a great foundation to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast