+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Jayre

FORT Regular
    Why is Jayre sticking with Carolyn when he can have 3 beautiful fantasy girls instead?

Yea, these shows always end up with the least obvious becoming the outcome.... I hate to say it but it was obvious that Kenesha was going to dump Brandon (who would have stayed with him after he cheated on her with TWO girls), Amber and Diego look like they are going to quit the show from the previews for next week or Amber is going to dump Diego and just go on her own, C.R. looks like he is winning Heather back - so I don't see Heather and Frank winning the money either. Jayre and Carolyn are so not compatible and definitely won't be together forever but I could see once Carolyn gets over to Cabo, she lets him have it, plays Miss Drama Queen and Jayre straightening up his act to win the money and then we will end up with the least likely couple winning the money! Ick, because we all know they WILL eventually break up. TOO BAD MILTON CAN'T WIN THE MONEY - HE'S MY ACTUAL FAVORITE!!!!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Why is Jayre sticking with Carolyn when he can have 3 beautiful fantasy girls instead?
    I think he realizes that it is just a "fantasy", that will eventually end and it isn't worth giving up his "reality" for. I think he's doing the right thing by enjoying but not letting it go too far.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I think he realizes that it is just a "fantasy", that will eventually end and it isn't worth giving up his "reality" for. I think he's doing the right thing by enjoying but not letting it go too far.

NOT to disagree or defend Carolyn - but Jayre DID say that he has hardly thought of Carolyn while he is there!!! If absence does not make the heart grow fonder, and it makes you not even think of the person you supposedly "love", then it makes you believe he really isn't in this relationship for the long haul. I know that when I am away from my husband I miss him so much - we are seperated due to his job a lot and it is good to get a break from each other but we miss each other so much when we are apart!!! It makes us appreciate each other more when we are together - I just don't see Jayre giving a flip - it's like letting a dog out and he runs and runs..... Jayre hasn't crossed the line but he DEFINITELY is not thinking of Carolyn or missing her???? He'll work things out with Carolyn to win the money - I have no doubt about that!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think Carolyn thinks she's "Dramarosa"!!
    I love this .....

FORT Regular
    How come the Carolyn-Jayre thread is so much shorter than the other ones? With 2 extra tempters, shouldn't this thread be longer than the others? I personally want to see Jayre persue his dream and hook up with the three girls. He shouldn't let Carolyn hold him back anymore or he'll come to regret it for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    How come the Carolyn-Jayre thread is so much shorter than the other ones? With 2 extra tempters, shouldn't this thread be longer than the others?
    I don't recall us learning anything about his tempters. (is that correct?) They seem there just for show and eye candy. I find the emotional interchange among the other couples/tempters to be more interesting and less contrived than Jayre's babefest. Plus, I feel uneasy watching Carolyn in pain.

NO MORE CAROLYN!!

Glad to see the Whiner and "Frog Eyes" leave.. but liked Jayre and hope he has a happy future.

I feel sorry for Jayre if he thinks he can have a happy relationship with that witch!! They are a very STRANGE couple....!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast