+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Jayre

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Is it just me, or does this couple seem like the joke of the show?
    Goomba!
    It does seem that way but as "reality history" goes... nothing is what it seems. Editing wants us to think one way, but the less obvious is usually the end result.

Carolyn is WAY to controlling of this guy and probably every guy she has ever been with - I guess she is insecure or been really hurt in the past!!! I don't know who is going to get the most physical harm done to them when Carolyn joins them - Jayre or the 4 girls!!!! Carolyn needs to take care of him a little more in the bedroom and maybe she wouldn't have to worry so much about him - I would run as fast as I could if I were him!!!!! This couple DEFINITELY won't last!!!!

They should send a few more women to Jayre's room. His comments are hysterical. I wonder what he thinks of Polygamy?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    This couple is really starting to annoy me. He's whipped and she's over bearing. They obviously have the bond of the cat and mouse game going on. z
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

omg, I CAN'T STAND CAROLYN!! :phhht even her best friend was trying to say 'jayre probably hasn't done anything bad' while on the phone. this girl is so lost.

it's over, blah, blah, blah... i haven't slept in three days, blah, blah, blah...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Can you just hear her now? yap yap yap yap yap.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I think Carolyn thinks she's "Dramarosa"!!

Man, Carolyn sure has issues but her control problem and trust issues might be the part that drives the guy away. The only thing in this test that gets me is: Does Jayre seriously think he can be a player like this in "real life" meaning if ABC didn't have it set up for him? I mean, how many women do you know would not mind sharing their guy with other women? puh-leeze. I'm hoping that the honeymoon phase (partying and massaging) of 4 women ends quickly and give Jayre 4 women who constantly want attention and complain and shop all the time like in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    women who constantly want attention and complain and shop all the time like in reality.
    Hey!! I resemble that comment!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think Carolyn thinks she's "Dramarosa"!!

I AGREE 100%!!!!! She needs counseling and maybe some type of medication!!! RUN Jayre, RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast