+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Carolyn and Jayre

LG.
    they seem very ill matched to me too.

I don't think Jayre will actually cheat, as I think he's terrified of what would happen if he did, but he should head for the hills, because they are a mess together.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

i can't stand caroline

loved how she said that women had dimples in her back...and that it meant she was chubby

what planet is she on??? and most importantly, is she that insecure???

what happened to respecting yourself?????????

I can't believe these two have been together 3 hours, much less 3 years. Can you imagine having to hear that voice first thing in the morning and last thing at night?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I can't believe these two have been together 3 hours, much less 3 years. Can you imagine having to hear that voice first thing in the morning and last thing at night?

Someone needs to tell Carolyn that they signed up for "Ultimate Love Test". It's a test, Carolyn. IMO, Jayre hasn't done anything wrong. I could have done a lot worse in his situation, but that's not the point. Carolyn is calling their relationship over? :rolleyes Ah, bummer for Jayre. At least let the guy know while he's in Cabo so he can get go out with a 'bang'.

FORT Fanatic
    She's upset because the editing has made it appear that he has done something wrong. The bathtub scene and "it's getting hot in here". Unfortunately, they didn't show the part where he said that he'd LIKE to kiss those girls but won't...because he has a girlfriend.

Brandon and Kinesha on the other hand: I hope we get to see Brandon squirm when he's caught in a bold-face lie when they show the film of him hitting on that gal.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Jayre seems to be receiving the ultimate temptation out of all the other couples and he's behaving himself for the most part very well under the circumstances. There must be something to these two that would explain how they have been able to be together because I am just not seeing it. Carolyn just likes the drama I think. She likes to throw temper tantrums and throw threats around to keep this guy whipped.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

This is the winning couple. I agree, ineedalife, "Jayre seems to be receiving the ultimate temptation out of all the other couples and he's behaving himself, for the most part, under the circumstances." The show portrays Carolyn like a bitch but I think she's more of a "control freak." When the cameras aren't around, she probably is very good to him yet very controlling. He probably feels "micro-managed" and it's not "four girls" that he wants, it's a little breathing room...which he needs. My money is on this couple to take the 100k.

Carolyn and Jayre need to go their separate ways. She needs to find someone to put up with her overbearing ways or calm down some and he needs to just have fun with that wandering eye.

They do not belong together at all !!!! Get a clue folks....

FORT Regular
    Is it just me, or does this couple seem like the joke of the show?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Jayre seems to be receiving the ultimate temptation out of all the other couples and he's behaving himself for the most part very well under the circumstances. There must be something to these two that would explain how they have been able to be together because I am just not seeing it. Carolyn just likes the drama I think. She likes to throw temper tantrums and throw threats around to keep this guy whipped.
    I agree, ineeda... Can't figure out what he gets out of the so-called relationship!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast