+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Heather and Frank

Heather (27) and Frank (33) from Los Angeles, CA, are in a band together and have been dating for almost two years. Frank is terrified of commitment and still lives at home with his parents. Heather is truly in love with Frank and wants him to open his eyes and make a commitment. Heather is sent to Cabo and is reunited with her ex-boyfriend, C.R., who is still in love with her and is ready for a commitment.

I think this couple has it in for the worse. Heather's EX and present friend is going to make it really bad for this couple. Whether or not they will be able to sustain their relationship, one this if for certain...she can not be friends with both in the end. One will go and the other will stay.

I'm hoping that this test is going to push Frank to commit more to his relationship with Heather or to realize that maybe he's not ready for commitment. Either way, this couple needed something for a change.

although I already like CR more, if Frank isn't going to commit, nothing can make him, there is no point waiting around for him to do so. Besides Heather seemed REAL happy when she saw CR there, and like Womynlee said he can do the most damage because there was already a relationship established and a romance for them to build on. Plus she already knows a ton about him, and just the way she said "here is a guy that completely took care of me at one time" says to me that she would exchange Frank for CR anyday. We'll see tho.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think Frank is doomed. I see Heather and CR being together after this show ends.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if Frank is out. On Heather Ballentines website it says they're coming out with a CD. I guess that could have all happened before the show or maybe they still play together regardless of what happens on the show?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    beermanboy! I'm not sure if Frank will stay but they probably finished the CD around the same time so it didn't really matter.

FORT Newbie
    That's true who knows when everything happened. Lakers

Yeah, Frank's a dead man in this show. He exudes absolute nothingness-blandness.

Heather, on the other hand, is adorable. She's cute, got a quirky sense of style (love her hair), and reminds me of someone famous but I can't figure out WHO. Her laugh is so cute!

OK, sorry. This is one big girl-crush I have - speaking as a girl. Just had to get it out.

FORT Regular
    Here is a quick thought. If the guy CR was so great why did those two break up to begin with? Was that explained? I watched the show but wasnt really paying attention all the time so maybe I missed it. All these shows have ways of manipulating you. I wouldnt be surprised at all if she stayed with Frank ultimately as bad as it looks now.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 06-11-2004 at 01:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast