+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Ace
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    I think Frank didn't jump for the right reasons. Makes me wonder what kind of person would want you to do something they know you're not comfortable with, just to prove something to them. That would prove commitment? His reasoning was valid as far as why should he jump through hoops to get 10 minutes when C.R. didn't have to do anything to get 2 more weeks. I'm surprised Frank was controlled enough not to pop that smirking C.R. upside the head.
    Word.

Originally posted by Blue Meanie- I think Frank didn't jump for the right reasons. Makes me wonder what kind of person would want you to do something they know you're not comfortable with, just to prove something to them. That would prove commitment? His reasoning was valid as far as why should he jump through hoops to get 10 minutes when C.R. didn't have to do anything to get 2 more weeks. I'm surprised Frank was controlled enough not to pop that smirking C.R. upside the head.

I totally agree with you Blue Meanie.. and it didn't help the way CR was being "cocky" about the full situation.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 07-06-2004 at 06:41 PM.

FORT Newbie

this is why

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I really felt for him when he was in that RV headed down to Cabo for her - that shows that he really does love her even though he may not show it the way she wants him to. I know CR is in here - and I don't want to dog him out because I like him too - I just don't understand "why" they broke up and "why" he would be the "tempter"??? Maybe I missed that part??? Usually if a relationship breaks up, it is good that it broke up and should not be revisited - seems like whatever caused the breakup in the first place will surface again??? But, then again, I don't know why they broke up either???
    btw how did you feel when he wussed out once again and turned that RV around?

Heather wasn't ready for committment, which is supposedly why she broke up w CR in the first place... now she is. that's why CR is the tempter, he was ready before. at least thats what they have given us. sooo, you don't have a problem with CR? aren't you the one who said you had a problem with Roy trying to break up a couple... well i guess we can all see where you are coming from.

I'm also not getting why everyone is getting bent out of shape when these guys are SUPPOSED to be testing the couple's relationships. Does anyone remember the title of the whole show? Ya know, "THE ULTIMATE LOVE TEST." I give 'em credit in that the interest of the tempters doesn't seem feigned like something that would appear on FOX like that horrible, detestable 'Paradise Hotel' with that cheesy all-purpose British wench or some cheesy dating show where the only purpose is to win.
    Last edited by jubamai; 07-08-2004 at 05:00 PM.

[QUOTE=jubamai] Heather wasn't ready for committment, which is supposedly why she broke up w CR in the first place... now she is. that's why CR is the tempter, he was ready before. at least thats what they have given us. sooo, you don't have a problem with CR? aren't you the one who said you had a problem with Roy trying to break up a couple... well i guess we can all see where you are coming from.

Heather wasnt ready to committ to C.R. and that is why they broke up?? Now she's ready for a commitment, and Frank isn't. (But her ex boyfriend is) It took this show to get Frank to make a commitment to move in with her, and she is away on some island with an ex boyfriend. I think that would be a strain on a couple that wasn't having that many problems to begin with. Not sure who you are talking about was having a problem with Roy trying to break up a couple, but people have the right to their opinions. The show has picked some good "tempters" to try and come btween these couples. I personally don't like the idea of anyone disrespecting a couple by trying to come between them, but this is the name of the show and it has made it interesting.

FORT Newbie
    She grew up in a little town, who I have no idea why she is in a hurry to marry again-She has already been married & divorced. She also did not grow up on a farm as said by C.R.-I have no idea where that came from. She is back in her hometown in Arkansas with family & promoting her CD

Quote Originally Posted by Jennyl4319
    Heather's definitely beautiful and I read somewhere that she won a few pageants in the MidWest.

I also think Frank's hot. He has a unique sexy look unlike those archetypal dullards the producers cast.

Both of them, in my opinion, look great together. I can't wait till their CD comes out.

Does anyone know if they're still together?

FORT Newbie
    I went out and picked up her cd today and it's great. She has a pretty kick ass voice.

FORT Newbie

that was my point....

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Heather wasnt ready to committ to C.R. and that is why they broke up?? Now she's ready for a commitment, and Frank isn't. (But her ex boyfriend is) It took this show to get Frank to make a commitment to move in with her, and she is away on some island with an ex boyfriend. I think that would be a strain on a couple that wasn't having that many problems to begin with. Not sure who you are talking about was having a problem with Roy trying to break up a couple, but people have the right to their opinions. The show has picked some good "tempters" to try and come btween these couples. I personally don't like the idea of anyone disrespecting a couple by trying to come between them, but this is the name of the show and it has made it interesting.
    my point was that this is a test and the tempters are supposed to romance the 'contestants.' the other poster i was referring to said she didn't like ROY bc he was trying to break up a couple. she called him slimy or something to that effect. BUT in another posting, she did like CR. even though he's doing the same thing. in other words, she just doesn't like ROY. gee, i wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by jubamai
    my point was that this is a test and the tempters are supposed to romance the 'contestants.' the other poster i was referring to said she didn't like ROY bc he was trying to break up a couple. she called him slimy or something to that effect. BUT in another posting, she did like CR. even though he's doing the same thing. in other words, she just doesn't like ROY. gee, i wonder why?

Ohhhhhhhhh okay.. I dont like either guy really, but some of the boyfriends are lame too. But as I stated early, I dont like anyone trying to come in between another couple.. has nothing to do with the show

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    ... I dont like anyone trying to come in between another couple.. has nothing to do with the show
    Then why watch the show, or more importantly, share your opinions here? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    Then why watch the show, or more importantly, share your opinions here? I don't get it.
    It's kind of like driving by a car accident on the side of the highway. You slow down to see if people are going to be okay. Humans are curious by nature.

BTW, I'm finding it difficult to predict the outcome for Heather & Frank on this show.. i.e. money aside, do they figure things out in their relationship or do they go their separate ways. Anybody else feel the same?

+ Reply to Thread