+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

LG.
    hmmm, that sounds spoiler-icious, CR.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by C.R.
    Never! Lol!
    So, C.R., What are you "really" trying to tell us???

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Frank is toast?

FORT Newbie
    This show is amazing! Such drama with the ones left at home! I especially love Frank and his red neck friends! Who do you think would win if a fight broke out? Frank or CR, Diego or Roy, Carolyne or the Fantacy girls?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I agree with you, Clipse! CR treats her like he adores her, which is what Heather needs.
    Perhaps so. But, I'm not sure that's enough to build a relationship on. CR obviously adores Heather, but we can see that Heather loves Frank. Is it enough to be with someone who worships you when your heart really belongs to another?

Heather loves Frank and he loves her, despite the fact that he doesn't quite know how to express it adequately.

CR loves Heather, but Heather only likes CR. Personally, I don't think that's enough.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I think he was simply explaining that he'd never, in a million years, even if enduring constant torture, turn into such a persona as Frank. No hidden subliminal spoilers.

Or maybe that was just my (male) interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I think he was simply explaining that he'd never, in a million years, even if enduring constant torture, turn into such a persona as Frank. No hidden subliminal spoilers.

Or maybe that was just my (male) interpretation.

You're probably right, Manny! But we want info...the good stuff....someone to tell us what is going to happen and put us out of our misery!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    Yeah, Frank's a dead man in this show. He exudes absolute nothingness-blandness.

Heather, on the other hand, is adorable. She's cute, got a quirky sense of style (love her hair), and reminds me of someone famous but I can't figure out WHO. Her laugh is so cute!

OK, sorry. This is one big girl-crush I have - speaking as a girl. Just had to get it out.
    She kind of looks like Marie Osmond

Frank made up every excuse in the book tonight, but when it came down to it he was just too chicken to jump. He made not have realized it himself but he was trying to make up excuses of why he shouldn't jump. That move cost him Heather. When he left though did you see his makeout session in front of C.R.? He mine as well just put a "No Trespassing" sign in her mouth while he was in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57

Heather loves Frank and he loves her, despite the fact that he doesn't quite know how to express it adequately.
    Does anyone else here think Frank resembles a caveman? I mean, check out the caveman stubble on him... along with the unkempt hair. Maybe he doesnt know how to express his feelings because he hasnt reached that stage of evolution yet

For me, Frank just seems so lifeless and lazy on TV, that this is what Heather would be doing to Frank if they went on their honeymoon:

an agitated heather ---> :deadhorse <--- a sleeping frank

For goodness sakes, the guys in his 30s, lives at home, and has a hot girlfriend... and HES the one not wanting the commitment!!!

Frank, wake up! Get off your caveman a** and win her heart before your mom becomes the only woman in your life.

Ok, whew, Im off of my soapbox now

+ Reply to Thread