+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

FORT Newbie
    Heather is on the bands message board. She's really sweet. She goes by "the girl in the band."Click here to talk to her

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I think what's worse is that Heather was saying how Frank doesn't open doors and do little gentlemanly things for her.
    Maybe Frank's a feminist.

FORT Fogey
    or perhaps he's just lazy?

I think he's a combination of the two!

FORT Fogey
    that's another possibility

Ah, I don't think Frank is a slob or disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I can't recall any instance where he threw glassware around the house. I remember his throwing a can, but not a glass.

Regarding being a slob--do you honestly think that a guy, while his wife/girlfriend is away, is going to constantly clean while she's gone? Um . . . sorry. Not happening. He'll live like a bachelor for a few days (or three weeks), and then quickly clean before she gets back.

And let's not forget, Heather obviously likes Frank, too. I know that sounds funny, but what did she want out of the test? A deeper commitment from Frank. She's not ragging on him for a bunch of other stuff--just his slow decision-making.

Frank seems like a likeable guy to me. Heather's as cute as can be, and they make a nice couple. And what would happen to the band!?

FORT Newbie

Free Ballentine Show!

Hey everyone!

If you're in the Los Angeles area, Ballentine are performing at Mama Juana's on June 24th (this Thursday) and it's a free show! The doors open at 6:30pm, and the show starts at 7pm. Mama Juana's is located at:
    3707 Cahuenga Boulevard Studio City, CA 91604 Ph: 818.505.8636.
    I think it would be an awesome chance to meet both Heather and Frank, plus it's FREE!

[QUOTE=Mantenna]Ah, I don't think Frank is a slob or disrespectful. I'm sorry, but I can't recall any instance where he threw glassware around the house. I remember his throwing a can, but not a glass.

Episode 2 the first one with them in Cabo. He threw a beer can and then after the next set of video messages threw the glass.

I think that Frank is a complete slob and very disrespectful to her house and Heather. His friends even made a comment to him and he said he didn't care. This is a common trait from a person who has never been on their own. This can be because they have always been taken care of and never had to clean up after themselves. Recently divorced men who get remarried right away are like this tooo. Not trying to stereotype ... just through experiences I have encountered.

Bottom line -- she is too nice and should move on.

FORT Newbie

Meet Heather

Heather and her band, Ballentine, are playing tonight (6/24) at Mama Juanas in L.A. Frank will be there too since he's in the band. And I hear that C.R. will be there too. Should be a great show!

3707 S. Cahuenga Blvd. West (Studio City)
    Doors open at 6:30pm
    Show is at 7pm.

SO did you go ???? What's the scoop ????

+ Reply to Thread