+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Heather made it sound like they didn't ever break up. Like maybe one of them moved or something...I dont remember exactly what she said.

Anyone else remember?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

She was dating CR when she met Frank.
    She fell in love with Frank and quit seeing CR, but they remained friends.

I think that is correct. I hope so anyway.

LG.
    I think Curly Hair is right, with the one thing that C.R. was ready for a more serious relationship but Heather wasn't yet when they were first dating. She met Frank and wanted to pursue him. I really think Frank is history. Hope he doesn't annoy Milton too much while stalking around the house.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Lol!

Hmmmm, these message boards are fun! Now you guys are talking about Heathers CD and whats happening with the band.....im not saying anything but didnt Gwen Stafani use to have a relationship with her bassist?

LG.
    Hmmmmm, I do recall that Don't Speak was written about Gwen's failed relationship with someone in her band. Don't tease me, CR, you know how much I want Frank and Milton to end up a couple after this show ends.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Newbie

Split at Birth??

I think I heard somewhere that Frank is related to rocker Frank Zappa (father of Moon & Dweezel). Do you think it's true because they definitely look a like?

BTW, can't wait for their band's CD to come out. I heard a clip of their music on the first episode and wanted to hear more. Hopefully, the show will give their band a showcase to play.

FORT Newbie

Frank & Heather

Heather's definitely beautiful and I read somewhere that she won a few pageants in the MidWest.

I also think Frank's hot. He has a unique sexy look unlike those archetypal dullards the producers cast.

Both of them, in my opinion, look great together. I can't wait till their CD comes out.

Does anyone know if they're still together?

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    Yeah, Frank's a dead man in this show. He exudes absolute nothingness-blandness.

Heather, on the other hand, is adorable. She's cute, got a quirky sense of style (love her hair), and reminds me of someone famous but I can't figure out WHO. Her laugh is so cute!

OK, sorry. This is one big girl-crush I have - speaking as a girl. Just had to get it out.

FORT Newbie

Heathers CD

You can buy Heathers CD at www.ballentineband.com

FORT Newbie
    Who likes that cat Milton? Somebody said something about liking him. There're some pics of him on Heathers bands message board. There kinda weird. Do normal people dress up their pets?

Ah. I knew it. Frank is a spaghetti afficionado--that's how he met Heather.

Remember, everybody . . . you heard it here first.

+ Reply to Thread