+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Paulie's Precaps

LG, you are so right. I dashed my comment off at work when I had a 2 minute window and not enough time to think things thru. Paulie's precaps are wonderfully creative.

FORT Newbie
    LG I'll leave the cheese up to you guys.
    Last edited by beermanboy; 07-19-2004 at 05:36 PM.

Frank and Heather had an undeniable chemistry with one another. I'm glad they worked through their problems. C.R. was never more than a "friend" to Heather. The chemistry between those two was zilch. The band lives on!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What a lying lil sack of dirty laundry Frank was!!! He TOTALLY was trying to backpedal and lie his way outta his statement of "You're personality weakens me".. or whatever it was.

He couldn't even back his way out of it. She was just HOPING that he'd say something to correct it, she was searching his eyes..

I can't believe I watched this show.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I can't believe I watched this show.
    Believe it evil one. It's one hour out of YOUR life you will never get back.

LG.
    looks like the band will rock on.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What a lying lil sack of dirty laundry Frank was!!! He TOTALLY was trying to backpedal and lie his way outta his statement of "You're personality weakens me".. or whatever it was.
    The thing was that he, apparently, said a bunch of things off the cuff (being the second time in three weeks that he could communicate with her). When Heather confronted him with the things he said, he had to explain what he really meant.

I thought he did a decent job explaining. He said that what he meant was that her personality overwhelms him.

> looks like the band will rock on.

Maybe. Remember that Frank is convinced that the band will break up if they get married. Look what happened to ABBA and Fleetwood Mac when the members married each other.
    -- Flash

LG.
    Frank said that before the end of the test, though, which was before he proposed to Heather and then said "I can't believe how EASY it was to commit" as I think Frank learned that giving his heart to Heather wasn't as gut-wretching as he thought it would be.

I didn't know that ABBA's band members married each other (I do remember Fleetwood Mac, though), but ABBA, for some reason, I thought they weren't all playing on the same team. I blame Dancing Queen for that misconception (and the fact that I'm not quite as old as Flash and don't really remember music from the 70s ).

Now, hmmm, husband and wife music groups that stayed together. I don't think I'm going to hold up Ike and Tina as some example. Sonny and Cher. Carly Simon and James Taylor. Hmmmm. This isn't looking good Nah, just kidding. They'll be fine.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    I didn't know that ABBA's band members married each other (I do remember Fleetwood Mac, though), but ABBA, for some reason, I thought they weren't all playing on the same team.
    From www.allmusic.com,

"That year [1978], Andersson and Lyngstad married, as had Ulvaeus and Faltskog in 1971, although the latter couple separated a few months later; in fact, romantic suffering was the subject of many songs on the quartet's next LP, 1979's Voulez-Vous. Shortly after the release of 1980's Super Trouper, Andersson and Lyngstad divorced as well, further straining the group dynamic; The Visitors, issued the following year, was the final LP of new ABBA material, and the foursome officially disbanded after the December 1982 release of their single "Under Attack."

I blame Dancing Queen for that misconception (and the fact that I'm not quite as old as Flash and don't really remember music from the 70s ).
    You young whippersnappers don't know much about music. Why, I remember attending an Al Jolson concert for my 40th birthday.

Now, hmmm, husband and wife music groups that stayed together. I don't think I'm going to hold up Ike and Tina as some example. Sonny and Cher. Carly Simon and James Taylor. Hmmmm. This isn't looking good Nah, just kidding. They'll be fine.
    Well, love has kept Captain & Tennille together since 1975, so it's not all bad news.
    -- Flash

LG.
    Captain and Tennille, of course. I'll be hearing 70s music for the rest of the day, Flash. How 'bout Peaches and Herb? Are they still "reunited and it feels so good?" Didn't any bands from the 80s or 90s ever hook up?

Wow, back to Heather and Frank - I thought his proposal was very sweet, that he was quite deft in extricating himself from the hole he dug with his videotaped message, and that they look very happy together.

+ Reply to Thread