+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

FORT Newbie
    I'm naked right now.

FORT Regular
    Me too

LG.
    put some clothes on, for crying out loud, this is the Heather and Frank thread
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Jello Defender

Frank Reminds Me of Garth

though he seems a bit more defiant.... When he was on the bungee tower giving his "i'm not gonna do it man" I thought of Garth.
    "In business, when things aren't working it's time to mix it up." -Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    put some clothes on, for crying out loud, this is the Heather and Frank thread

Quote Originally Posted by beermanboy
    O kay you're silly. It said on the video that she was in cabo at that hotel. Grand Marquis or whatever. You don't need a map for that.
    Right. Besides, the producers wouldn't have let Frank and his band of friends wander around Mexico for a week, lost and confused. The producers would have guided them to the right spot.

This would have been the best story line of the series if Frank and friends had gone through with their plan. The producers would have been thanking their lucky stars and starting to line up couples for ULT2. They already had a cameraman in the RV and a chase vehicle following them down the road.

But, alas, Frank got cold feet.
    -- Flash

Franks trip report

..... and will you be writing precaps for the next Survivor, as is done elsewhere?

FORT Newbie
    No, this is my one and only.

LG.
    very amusing stuff, beermanboy.

Oh, and Big Booper, the Survivor Precaps aren't done "elsewhere" but instead in the Survivor forum right here. This website, www.fansofrealitytv.com is the birthplace of Survivor Precaps. If there are other reality tv fansite that do pre-caps, they are just copying the FORT. I know this for certain, because I'm the writer/mod/founder of this website who actually convinced Paulie to take the precapping assignment (years ago at a predecessor website to the FORT, really long story involved). Anyway, yeah, we like precaps here.

a reality tv-style ear sandwich sound ok, but what it is lacking is CHEESE. How 'bout a nice slice of provolone or havarti with that.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by beermanboy
    Then the RV breaks down on the way there and Frank has to ... almost drown ... too late. Heather is gone. CR bought a jet and flew Heather and himself to San Fran.
    Um, something like that, yeah. Of course, if anything like that happened, I have a feeling ABC would have edited out all that stuff about Brandon, Jayre, and Amber and just called it "Ultimate Love Test for Frank" or "What Would You Do For A Heather?".

And, if they really did get more than 20 miles from his home, I'm sure that the producers would have changed Heather's test to accommodate this new development.

It would have been good TV, even without Jack or the talking sea lions.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread