+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

FORT Regular
    Maybe the expectations are too unrealistic. Everyone has flaws of some sort, and I guess too many people have this idea that you should bail at the slightest hint of nonperfection.

For me, a man moving his stuff to my place does not mean commitment.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

LG.
    but Feif, he BUILT a dresser

just kidding. Like his momma wouldn't take him back in a heartbeat if things didn't work out.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

kay
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    It's easy being on C.R.'s end of this mission. Just sit back and watch and then come in and be the shoulder to cry on. He's the worst kind of man. I don't think either of them deserves Heather, but I'd rather see her with Frank than C.R. :rolleyes
    No way, I wouldn't want to be with a man who doesn't want to commit. If he loves her then why can't he commit to her? He's just such a loser. Heather can do better. She should be with someone who wants to be with her. Besides, CR is not putting pressure on Heather. He just wants to show her she has options and deserves more than what she is getting from Frank. Don't forget - Frank agreed on this mission too. If they were sure about their relationship they wouldn't be on the show. Heather is not married yet. This is the time to decide if someone is right for you or not.

kay
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I like Frank, too. But he is being portrayed as a pretty boring guy that is so scared of commitment - but you can tell he truly loves Heather - some people just don't know how to express themselves well or it was how their parents were so they picked up on their mistakes of not being "loving" in a relationship. I really felt for him when he was in that RV headed down to Cabo for her - that shows that he really does love her even though he may not show it the way she wants him to. I know CR is in here - and I don't want to dog him out because I like him too - I just don't understand "why" they broke up and "why" he would be the "tempter"??? Maybe I missed that part??? Usually if a relationship breaks up, it is good that it broke up and should not be revisited - seems like whatever caused the breakup in the first place will surface again??? But, then again, I don't know why they broke up either???
    I don't really like Frank but I do think that episode when they headed to Cabo in the RV was pretty funny. He heads down to Mexico not knowing where she is. He says "Mexico is not that big and I'm sure I can find her there". Has he looked at a map lately? Even if his girlfriend was hiding in a house in his own neighborhood it would take him quite some time to go door to door before he could find her...And he thinks he can just drive down to Mexico and just find her - in a foreign country.

FORT Newbie
    O kay you're silly. It said on the video that she was in cabo at that hotel. Grand Marquis or whatever. You don't need a map for that.

kay
    FORT Newbie
    Oh, did they say that on the video? Ok, you don't need a map for that. My appologies

JR.
    Ok, what the hell is it with commitment? Does it mean commitment equals marriage? Can you not be in a commited relationship without a ceremony and a piece of paper? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Ok, what the hell is it with commitment? Does it mean commitment equals marriage? Can you not be in a committed relationship without a ceremony and a piece of paper? I don't get it.

Wish I'd said that, JR. I wouldn't mind having two or three of those are the same time. Lots of perks and no alimony potential.

Quote Originally Posted by beermanboy
    Oh who cares just go buy the cd!
    I ordered Ballentine's CD from Amazon, so it should arrive in the next couple days. I'm looking forward to hearing it!

+ Reply to Thread