+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I think Heather and Frank have been over before the show. He wasn't ready to committ.
    Except for the fact that the two of them obviously love each other a lot. She simply wants something that he is unwilling to give at this time.

The problem seems to be that his fear of the unknown is greater than anything else in his life, even his love for Heather. That's just something that they will have to work through over time.

Heather's forcing him to committ will just put the whole realtionship under too much strain.
    -- Flash

FORT Newbie
    Oh who cares just go buy the cd!

FORT Newbie

Band name??

[QUOTE=Jennyl4319]I think I heard somewhere that Frank is related to rocker Frank Zappa (father of Moon & Dweezel). Do you think it's true because they definitely look a like?

BTW, can't wait for their band's CD to come out. I heard a clip of their music on the first episode and wanted to hear more. Hopefully, the show will give their band a showcase to play

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by luvang68
    Was curious what the bands name is Balentine ?? and its not out yet I would love to hear it .

Hmm. The band's website says that the CD will be available July 6th. Plus, we saw last night that C.R. already had a copy of the CD five months ago when the segment was filmed.

Amazon.com shows the CD for sale. Two people have reviewed it and given it 5 stars.
    -- Flash

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    Heather should dump Frank and go for CR

FORT Newbie
    That must be an another CD cause the one on the website is totally different.

any way the wind blows redmermaid's Avatar
    I can see the quirky, creativeness in Frank and how that appeals to Heather. She just said it best when she said that he's got a lot of boundaries. That's not something that will change easily and she clearly needs someone who is more open. Run Heather, Run!

Quote Originally Posted by redmermaid
    I can see the quirky, creativeness in Frank and how that appeals to Heather. She just said it best when she said that he's got a lot of boundaries. That's not something that will change easily and she clearly needs someone who is more open. Run Heather, Run!

Frank does seem to me to have great "best friend" potential, but would require too much change to be Heather's life partner. Nearly all women try to change men in some way, and we all promise to change -- (just like Frank and Diego). In truth, we are mostly like Brandon -- slaves to whom we really are. Run, Heather, run while you can.

I honestly think Heather and Frank both have issues. They both should break up with each other and find other interests. I think the biggest failures in relationships is we try to "change" each other instead of accepting each other with unconditional love. If you "change" each other, than what happens to that person you fell in love with to begin with.

+ Reply to Thread