+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Heather and Frank

Quote Originally Posted by jubamai
    my point was that this is a test and the tempters are supposed to romance the 'contestants.' the other poster i was referring to said she didn't like ROY bc he was trying to break up a couple. she called him slimy or something to that effect. BUT in another posting, she did like CR. even though he's doing the same thing. in other words, she just doesn't like ROY. gee, i wonder why?
    First, I have NEVER glorified CR in anyway. I have said that I cannot stand the way he is so affectionate and that if it were me personally, it would push me away. Then I have posted several times that I do not understand why CR and Heather broke up and why he is the "tempter". There have been several post on CR that I in no way make him out to be a GREAT GUY and question his motives and why he is trying to make a relationship work that did not work in the first place. The more I watch the show, he is getting on my nerves but that is Heather's choice, not mine - Thank God because I would not choose either, personally.
    Second, I agreed with LG when she posted that Roy was "oily" and never bashed him for "trying to break them up" but some of the things he has said and done with Amber - I just don't like him - he seems more like an "actor" than a Doctor, I have questioned his motives as well, but that is my opinion - has nothing to do with anything I am being accused of, he just bores me to death. Anyway, I am respectful to your opinions and would appreciate the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jubamai
    btw how did you feel when he wussed out once again and turned that RV around?

Heather wasn't ready for committment, which is supposedly why she broke up w CR in the first place... now she is. that's why CR is the tempter, he was ready before. at least thats what they have given us. sooo, you don't have a problem with CR? aren't you the one who said you had a problem with Roy trying to break up a couple... well i guess we can all see where you are coming from.
    First, don't care one way or the other what Frank does - just felt sorry for him. I guess that makes me a horrible person.

Second, I asked a question about "Why CR and Heather broke up?" - That's it - sorry that makes me a horrible person.

Third, "You can see where I am coming from" I don't believe you have read all of my post or you would see that I have said many things about CR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    First, don't care one way or the other what Frank does - just felt sorry for him. I guess that makes me a horrible person.

Second, I asked a question about "Why CR and Heather broke up?" - That's it - sorry that makes me a horrible person.

Third, "You can see where I am coming from" I don't believe you have read all of my post or you would see that I have said many things about CR as well.

BFG -- With 405 posts I expected thicker skin, but I understand and respect your views. Heather/Frank & Amebr/Diego probably still end up together, so I don't feel sorry for anyone. And I'm really happy for Kenesha.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    BFG -- With 405 posts I expected thicker skin, but I understand and respect your views. Heather/Frank & Amebr/Diego probably still end up together, so I don't feel sorry for anyone. And I'm really happy for Kenesha.

I KNOW!!!! I had a "weak" moment!!! I really don't care what any of these people do - it's all entertainment for me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    Then why watch the show, or more importantly, share your opinions here? I don't get it.

(Post 84) The show has picked some good "tempters" to try and come btween these couples. I personally don't like the idea of anyone disrespecting a couple by trying to come between them, but this is the name of the show and it has made it interesting.

(Post 86) Ohhhhhhhhh okay.. I dont like either guy really, but some of the boyfriends are lame too. But as I stated early, I dont like anyone trying to come in between another couple.. has nothing to do with the show

Zeus... it may be a good thing to post the full quotes I posted and not part to make me look like I am stupid. I like these shows and I have the right to my opinion, just like the rest of you do. This is what I said about the "tempters".

When I said.. I dont like anyone trying to come in btween another couple that it had nothing to do with the show.. that was just my personal feelings, nothing to do with the show. But if you read my posts clearly.. you will see where I am coming from. You don't have to agree with me or my posts, but I would like to be respected... just like I respect those that posts their opinions on here.
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 07-12-2004 at 03:22 PM.

LG.
    The topic is Heather and Frank, people, Heather and Frank:

Did Frank make a mistake by moving his stuff into Heather's house, or is it the sign of commitment that Heather was looking for?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I dont think Heather will stay with Frank either, nor do I see her with C.R. I think she may take the time to be alone and explore things more after the show JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    (Post 84) The show has picked some good "tempters" to try and come btween these couples. I personally don't like the idea of anyone disrespecting a couple by trying to come between them, but this is the name of the show and it has made it interesting.

(Post 86) Ohhhhhhhhh okay.. I dont like either guy really, but some of the boyfriends are lame too. But as I stated early, I dont like anyone trying to come in between another couple.. has nothing to do with the show

Zeus... it may be a good thing to post the full quotes I posted and not part to make me look like I am stupid. I like these shows and I have the right to my opinion, just like the rest of you do. This is what I said about the "tempters".

When I said.. I dont like anyone trying to come in btween another couple that it had nothing to do with the show.. that was just my personal feelings, nothing to do with the show. But if you read my posts clearly.. you will see where I am coming from. You don't have to agree with me or my posts, but I would like to be respected... just like I respect those that posts their opinions on here.

OK, but way too serious a reply there CB. I guess my humor passport doesn't have a Canadian Visa. (And I quoted your entire post)

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    The topic is Heather and Frank, people, Heather and Frank:

Did Frank make a mistake by moving his stuff into Heather's house, or is it the sign of commitment that Heather was looking for?
    Heather said last week she wants a RING
    I don't think she will be thrilled with him moving in because he's feeling sorry for himself. IMO

I think Heather and Frank have been over before the show. He wasn't ready to committ. It took the show to wake him up and now he moved in with her, while she is away with an old boyfriend. Should be interesting what will happen next with these two.

+ Reply to Thread