+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kenesha and Brandon

Kenesha and Brandon

Kenesha (24) and Brandon (28) from Newport, CA, have been dating for three years and were previously engaged to one another. Brandon has been unfaithful in the past and Kenesha wants to test whether or not Brandon can prove that he can be faithful. Brandon is sent to Cabo and meets Brooke, a beautiful blonde woman whom he met once before and already has a 'crush' on.

Oh dear, someone he already has a crush on?
    "That's Numberwang!"

there's just no way brandon is gonna last three weeks with brooke (forget her name already) and not hook up with her. we already somewhat see brandon push away the camera in one preview to kiss brooke.

kenesha deserves better, especially after brandon already cheated on her. call me, girl.

Things are looking grim for this pair. I don't think it's going to take much for Brooke to really get to Brandon. I wonder when exactly he had that crush on her...was he with Kenesha at that time?

I am shaking my head over these two, Kenesha please take the blinders off.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I gotta hand it to Brook (the crush) as far as how she is handling herself. She's pretty much not showing any signs of being woo'd by this jerk. In fact, she seems to be busting him on his poor behavior. I agree....not looking good for this pair.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I gotta hand it to Brook (the crush) as far as how she is handling herself. She's pretty much not showing any signs of being woo'd by this jerk. In fact, she seems to be busting him on his poor behavior. I agree....not looking good for this pair.
    I'm just wondering why they didn't show Kenesha everything that happened? They are sending Kenesha videos that are a lot more tame than what really happened on the date. I'm sure it's because it would be all over for her and they still have a few weeks of programs to schedule. It just doesn't seem right.

FORT Regular
    Brandon is a cretin and a bore. Why Kenesha would want to survive the ulitmate love test is beyond me.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Brandon is a complete tool. Yuck.

If this couple was previously engaged, they don't stand a chance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast