+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kenesha and Brandon

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I'm glad Kanesha gave him the ol' heave ho. What a loser. Was anyone else shocked to learn he had slept with not one, but two girls when he cheated on Kanesha the first time? :phhht

Hopefully, Brandon's dance card just emptied out after that show last night.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

i was not shocked, brandon probably loves threesomes lol

it was obvious that this couple couldn't pass the test. brandon is such a pig and gives us men a bad rap. i wish they would have show kenesha video clips on them at the bar. i'm so glad she gave brandon the boot. no crying either, just ice cold veins. way to go, kenesha!!

otoh, it's sad we won't be seeing kenesha anymore. i think she's hot.

i am so glad she gave him the boot! she should have left his skeevy, sorry a$$ a LONG time ago.. i can't believe she stuck around after he slept with 2 other women.. he looks like a life long philanderer to me. good riddance!!

oh and did you see the way he was backpedaling, trying to explain that he wasn't intending to do anything, saying brooke was a "distorted little girl"..with a "kissable face" no less.

what a liar! he so would have kissed brooke if she let him! he's sooo nasty..

FORT Regular
    Brandon is so HOT! I doubt he'll have any problems replacing Kenesha with something better. I mean if OJ has no problems, then Brandon certainly shouldn't.

Oh, sure... he won't have any trouble finding another girlfriend (or 2 or 3 or 4...) but he's the type of guy who'll keep doing the same thing over & over & over again... Men like him are a dime a dozen!

FORT Regular
    If you go ask a guy if he'd prefer 1 girl forever, or different girls all the time, I think you'll get a very Jayrelike answer. Brandon can do what he does because lots of girls let him.

Bye Bye, Brandon!!! Hope to NEVER see you again!!! Bye Bye!!!!

I wanted to puke when Brandon acted hurt after Kenesha walked out. What an ass. He clearly has never heard of the term plausible deniability. You were on camera you idiot. I would love to have seen Kenesha's face the last couple of weeks when they kept showing him trying to grope Brooke while denying that he'd done anything wrong. His only chance with Kenesha was to tell her that he'd behaved in a totally unacceptable manner and beg her for her forgiveness yet again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast