+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kenesha and Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by x_kicks
    Is he the same Brandon as the guy from BB4, who was booted off the show even before the show aired?
    Yes, that's him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yes, that's him.
    Please elaborate!!

K

There's some info around here somewhere in another thread, but I can't remember which one.

Apparently, when they pick the Big Brother cast, they put them through a little trial to see if they can stand the isolation. Brandon got caught phoning his girlfriend, which is forbidden, so they canned him. I don't think they replaced him as it was too close to airtime, so they just started the show with one less cast member. I'm not sure if he was going to be someone's "ex" or if he would have been one of the unattached housemates.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thank you Qboots!!!

Very interesting. I wonder if it was Kenesha he was phoning.....

K

I'm still blown away that Brandon only met Brooke one & a half months ago. I thought it was a lot earlier than that . . . not in a "three day window where he was having problems with Kenesha." :rolleyes

LG.
    or maybe it was somebody he'd met while interviewing to be on Big Brother, in a 3 minute window in which he wasn't sure about his relationship with Kenesha :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Big thumbs up to Brooke. I can smell Brandon's B.S. right through the TV screen, why can't he smell it on himself?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    What a pity party he threw for himself last night when Brooke gave him the ol' heave ho. I guess he's never been dumped before. This guy is scary. Not only does he have wandering eyes, he has some pent up hostility it appears. His face turned beet red when Brooke was busting him. I hope they bring Brooke back once Kanesha arrives......
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    What a pity party he threw for himself last night when Brooke gave him the ol' heave ho. I guess he's never been dumped before. This guy is scary. Not only does he have wandering eyes, he has some pent up hostility it appears. His face turned beet red when Brooke was busting him. I hope they bring Brooke back once Kanesha arrives......
    The previews have them both talking to each other. If Kanesha is smart, she'll leave him at once. I hope this is the couple that quits because there is nothing worth competing for. Brandon is worthless as a partner in life. Without the basic foundation of trust there is nothing to build on.

I totally agreed with Brooke's assessment of Brandon. He totally degrades women and that "growling" look... yee-gads!!! Someone should make that look against the law! I am just glad that Brooke is a smart, self-assured woman who would not be intimidated by a thug like Brandon. Unfortunately, I am not so sure Kenesha is as strong. If she put up with him cheating on her before, I worry about just how much she takes from him. I hope she wakes up and gives him the heave-ho a'la Brooke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast