+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kenesha and Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    If this couple was previously engaged, they don't stand a chance!
    berries, I'm wondering what would prompt you to come to this conclusion? The fact that they were previously engaged? Or, the failure of a second try? Just curious...

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'm just wondering why they didn't show Kenesha everything that happened? They are sending Kenesha videos that are a lot more tame than what really happened on the date. I'm sure it's because it would be all over for her and they still have a few weeks of programs to schedule. It just doesn't seem right.
    Ah yes, that's what I was thinking. They didn't show her the good stuff! Well, I guess it's not good from her point of view. I agree, probably thought it was too early for her to be done with him.

FORT Newbie
    I loved the drunk look on Brandons face when he's talking to Brook at the table. Or actually shes was trying to talk to him and he was starring right through her like a brain dead caveman. Bad move brother no $$$$$$$ for you for sure.

FORT Newbie

Was He From BB4?

Is he the same Brandon as the guy from BB4, who was booted off the show even before the show aired?

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty
    berries, I'm wondering what would prompt you to come to this conclusion? The fact that they were previously engaged? Or, the failure of a second try? Just curious...
    Getting engaged is something only couples who are absolutely sure of their relationship should be doing - at a point where they're totally committed to one another, and plan on getting married. From what we've heard, it sounds like Brandon didn't understand that being engaged meant you didn't sleep with other women anymore... I'm also assuming they broke up over it, and then Kenesha foolishly took him back, but she still doesn't trust him to not cheat on her. Women who have such little self-respect will continue to let guys walk all over them, and forgive them. I speak from experience....
    If they had worked out all their problems, and were happily engaged to be married, they'd be planning the wedding - not being on this show!

LG.
    Brandon is just . . . YUCK!!!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

this couple spells D-O-O-M

i really hope she kicks him to the curb when he comes back, but you know she won't

these people have no respect for themselves, talk about weak....she can do so much better

LG.
    I hope she does kick him to the curb. Tell him right to his face, it's worth losing $100,000 just to know how lucky I am that I never married you. LOSER, get lost. *boot*
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Brandon is just . . . YUCK!!!
    That pretty much sums it up. I couldn't decide if he thought his behavior would be forgiven if he was drunk or if he just acts that way all the time. Run, don't walk, Kenesha.

annoyed and impatient impatient's Avatar
    :phhht :phhht :phhht
    3- :phhht 's for loser Brandon!!
    cheaters usually can't be trusted again!!
    hey there:rolleyes :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast