+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Amber and Diego

Amber (24) and Diego (24) from Burlington, Vermont, have been dating for two years. Amber is an artist and wants to travel and be adventurous, while Diego likes the security of home and wants to stay close to his family. He is content with life in a small town. Amber feels trapped by her love for Diego and her desire to see the world. Amber is sent to Cabo and introduced to Roy, a handsome doctor who is well traveled and can show her all that she is missing.

does any think amber kinda looks like stephanie from Temptation Island 3?

imo, they're both really pretty.

I can see the similarities. I think Amber is one of the hottest on the show. I hope that this couple stays together in the end, but there is that video of Diego getting really ticked.

I bet this is the one couple that makes it, their problems aren't as bad as the other ( 4 wives, cheating, living w/ mommy) and they seem to really love each other. (heh what do I know tho)

Also I think it's kinda good that Diego was irked at what he saw, it means he cares about her and their relationship.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I like these two. I hope they make it. A little young yet to know the art of compromise without giving up who you are and what you want, but the basis of their relationship seems genuine. At least Diego is a little easier on the eyes than Amber's tempter.....
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

What I don't like is how Diego's dad is constantly trying to provoke a fight here. He was fine until his dad started talking to him. It doesn't help that the producers are editing these video messages to the point where you can only think the worst!

I think it's just that his father realizes that Amber isn't 'his' and he can lose her if he doesn't realize he needs to go after her...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

LG.
    I like this couple the most of the group on this show, and don't think that oily Roy will woo Amber away. A more likely scenario would be that she eventually decides to strike it out on her own, take a year to travel Europe or something, and that she doesn't need a man to do that (especially not creepy Dr. Roy, eeewww). She may not even need to break up with Diego to do that, as there are actually phones and email all over the world these days. Anyway, just proving to everyone that I'm getting old because I like both of these kids, but want Amber to get a chance to see what the world has to offer before she settles down and starts a family. If their relationship is meant to be, it would survive some time apart. If going on this show could break them up, then it was never meant to be. Diego was absolutely right about that. Oh but kids, stay together until the end to get the MONEY. Oh yeah, I might be old, but I'm not a fool. $100,000.00 could go towards a nice trip for both of you and then some to spend on the homefront.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

I've met these two

I haven't seen the show yet (been out of town/busy on Wednesdays), but I wanted to say that I met these two at a wedding of a mutual friend about a year and a half ago. It was one of those small weddings where everyone hangs out together all weekend, so we were able to get to know them a little. They seemed really happy and good together back then. Both of them were really fun and friendly. I think they'll end up together if you ask me. My friend is still good friends with them, so maybe I'll try to get some scoop out of her.

Just wanted to add that!

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar

Forum @ Amberrood.com

Hey all! This is a really great Forum. It is interesting to me to read everyone's comments and predictions for the show! I would like to invite everyone to check out my website- to look at my artwork- or to chat with new people about the show! Thanks for watching.............Amber

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast