+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

FORT Regular
    I kinda wanna see Jayre go for his dream and live happily ever after with his 3 fantasy girls without Carolyn holding him back.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    I kinda wanna see Jayre go for his dream and live happily ever after with his 3 fantasy girls without Carolyn holding him back.
    That's funny!!! She is definitely holding him back but not just from his dream of 4 women. She is controlling his every move!!!

LG.
    REDIRECT - this is the Amber and Diego thread.

I personally think that Diego will keep his cool and not get into a physical confrontation with Roy. I'm hoping he is that mature. However, I could be wrong.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    REDIRECT - this is the Amber and Diego thread.

I personally think that Diego will keep his cool and not get into a physical confrontation with Roy. I'm hoping he is that mature. However, I could be wrong.

Sorry - we were talking about who was going to get their butt beat and it went over to Jayre!!!! I am like you, I hope Diego keeps his cool too. We will have to wait and see - the previews for the next show are a little confusing on what happens when Diego gets to Cabo????

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    he will grow up in due time. I think Amber likes his "bad boy image" - why is she in the relationship in the first place
    And the funny thing is that, if he changes, and becomes the good guy she hopes for, she won't be attracted to him anymore and will go looking for another "bad boy" to take his place.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    And the funny thing is that, if he changes, and becomes the good guy she hopes for, she won't be attracted to him anymore and will go looking for another "bad boy" to take his place.

Thank you - YOU GET IT!!!!

Almost forgot this was the 'Amber and Diego' thread for a minute...

Didn't Amber say all she's ever dated before were the 'bad boys' and it was refreshing to meet a 'nice guy' like Roy?

I'm not sure if Diego is going to be able to control his 'roid rage' next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    Almost forgot this was the 'Amber and Diego' thread for a minute...

Didn't Amber say all she's ever dated before were the 'bad boys' and it was refreshing to meet a 'nice guy' like Roy?

I'm not sure if Diego is going to be able to control his 'roid rage' next week.

Yea, I am with you, those two post are enough to make us forget where we are - It was only mentioned because of speculation on who is truly the violent person on this show - and so far it seems to be Carolyn - she even had his friend "smack him in the head" - What was that??? Amber I am sure is enjoying someone different that is putting on a nice act for her to make life seem "perfect" and so far away from real life and any responsibilities in a little "fantasy world" where Dr. Roy does not have to pay for anything and they can do "anything" they want -who would not want to do that - but is her heart with Diego or Dr. Roy, I believe she would rather be in the "fantasy world with no bills or responsiblities" with Diego - JMO. She truly loves him - maybe he does not like to travel but that certainly does not make him a bad person - I know a lot of people that are scared to death of flying or traveling at all due to all the "terrorism" in the world right now. I like a guy that wants to stick near home and family - they are rare - most men pick up and leave their families and start a whole new life with their girlfriend/wife and lose the "closeness" with their families - I pray my sons NEVER do that to me, I hope they grow up with family traditions and want to stay near home and not move far away if it is at all possible for them in their chosen careers. As far as if they will want to travel, that depends on if they are afraid of flying as many people are and will not admit it to anyone, or just don't travel because it does not interest them - a lot more people do not travel the world than those that do. It simply is not in most people's budget. Anyway, if Amber wants to throw everything away for a "chance" to "possibly" have that "fair tale life" because of a "totally unreal" situation she is in now, she is crazy. She needs to leave Dr. Roy out of it and reflect on her inner self and what she truly wants out of life and I believe it is Diego. You can see the love she has for him - I hope she does not make the mistake of leaving him only to regret it and come crawling back after she sees that some of her dreams of "Prince Charming and Money" are a little far fetched as many of us that are older and married realize - hard to know that when you are only 24, I know I still believed in "Prince Charming and the Fairy Tale" when I was that young. As far as Diego, maybe after he sees the show, he will be able to recognize his mistakes and get some counseling to help with his temper - that would be the best scenerio for this couple in my opinion since they do love each other - just make compromises for each other. If she wants to travel - let her travel. But you don't have to make the other person travel because that is your dream and if he wants to live near his home and family, that should not be a BIG issue in a relationship, I admire that in someone. If you are close to your family and have family roots and traditions - that is definitely something to be admired - looks like his parents did something right on that one. It will be intersting to see what happens on the show next week since it shows Diego very upset and wanting Amber to leave with him then it flashes over to him sitting in a chair crying and her sitting in his lap wiping away his tears and telling him that it is not worth all this - I wonder if she sees how much love he really has for her when he gets there.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-27-2004 at 12:15 PM.

They have shown us NOTHING positive about Frank, Carolyn, Diego or Kenesha - does that really tell us something about the editing on this show.
    Well, the ones at home are being tested in a different way than the ones in Mexico. Apparently, they were looking for couples where one partner was looking for more than they had and the other partner was the jealous type.

Then, they created a tempting situation for the one and a jealous situation for the other. One is shown falling for temptation and the other is shown to become jealous.

I suppose to win the game, each partner must pass their own test.
    -- Flash

It will be intersting to see what happens on the show next week since it shows Diego very upset and wanting Amber to leave with him then it flashes over to him sitting in a chair crying and her sitting in his lap wiping away his tears
    My guess is the obvious one. Diego shows up, hoping to talk to Amber. Instead, they pair him up with Roy for a while. At some point, Roy makes the mistake of telling Diego that Amber could do better. Heroically, Diego doesn't punch Roy, but is still very upset and storms off.

Unfortunately, he doesn't have anything to unleash his rage upon and internalizes it all. He finally gets to visit with Amber and she tells him it's all going to work out.

My suspicion is that she'll tell Diego that Roy's not the man for her, but that she's not sure Diego is either and that she'll need some time to think (without cameras in her face all the time). Their relationship on the show will end with a big question mark.
    -- Flash

+ Reply to Thread