+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Kenesha likes the bad boy types. She gets burned by one. Other than that, we don't really know much about her. Why do you think she is cool?

They never really showed us "anything" about Kenesha except that she was still with someone that had once cheated on her until she went to Cabo and we learned that Brandon cheated on her with two girls - talk about stupid!!! No, Kenesha is not too bright!!!! Bad enough if your significant other strays but never would forgive if they strayed to a 3-Way!!! She should be smarter than that. It showed her dumping him but I wonder if she will really stay away from him now that the show is over????

FORT Regular
    Maybe feminists should teach women they should be attracted to wishy washy, sensitive, caring, intelligent, non-violent, and the vegetarian types.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    we learned that Brandon cheated on her with two girls - talk about stupid!!! No, Kenesha is not too bright!!!!
    She and Brandon were actually engaged, so it's obvious intelligence isn't her strong suit. I can understand her wanting to sleep with Brandon cause he is hot, but to get married? Who says blondes are dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by RycherX
    Glorifying the bad boy meat head quality gives men the excuse to beat, objectify, bully, fight, spit, cheat ... on others for thousands of years.
    That would anger a lot of feminists.

Hey - if that is where this is going, I'm out! I don't think Diego is a cheater nor does he beat on Amber - JMO. (If the show is really making Diego look like he beats, bullies, spits and cheats then I am watching a different show than you guys.)

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    She and Brandon were actually engaged, so it's obvious intelligence isn't her strong suit. I can understand her wanting to sleep with Brandon cause he is hot, but to get married? Who says blondes are dumb?
    Maybe she is a "true blond" that dyes her hair red - I dunno!!!
    Brooke was a "bottle blond" and seemed like the smartest person there - JMO.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-25-2004 at 02:54 PM.

FORT Newbie
    "Glorifying the bad boy meat head quality gives men the excuse to beat, objectify, bully, fight, spit, cheat ... on others for thousands of years.
    That would anger a lot of feminists."

This is not be directed towards anyone in particular on the show.

"Maybe feminists should teach women they should be attracted to wishy washy, sensitive, caring, intelligent, non-violent, and the vegetarian types."

Balance is important. Its ideal to have the whole package of being sensitive, caring, bold, confident, & decisive excluding extremes from both spectrums.

Roy seems like the person who won't pick a fight, but who will throw punches if he had to.

LG.
    I don't think the editing of this show has been particularly slanted to shed those "left behind" back home in a bad light, except perhaps for Carolyn who is shown screeching quite a bit. Kenesha certainly came off a lot more likeable than Brandon. Not that it was tough . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Hey - if that is where this is going, I'm out!
    Would you still watch if Diego were to beat your hated Dr. Roy into a bloody pulp when he goes to visit Amber in Mexico?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RycherX
    Roy seems like the person who won't pick a fight, but who will throw punches if he had to.
    I would definitely be a lot of fun to see Diego pick a fight with Roy only to get his arse kicked by the good doctor...

I am watching the show no matter who does what to anybody - I personally think Carolyn is going to be doing the ass whoopin' to make Jayre behave the way she wants so they can win the money and break up later! I think that no matter what happens, I'll be watching. I could not hardly watch Brandon groping all over Brooke but it did not make me stop watching the show because he is such an idiot. I want to see how it all pans out - no matter who gets there behind beat! (Jayre)
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-25-2004 at 04:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread