+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

FORT Regular
    Compromise means you need to give up something to reach an agreement. Why would Diego compromise when he can just beat up whoever disagrees with him into a bloody pulp and always have it his way? From his point of view, settling things with his fists seem pretty effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Compromise means you need to give up something to reach an agreement. Why would Diego compromise when he can just beat up whoever disagrees with him into a bloody pulp and always have it his way? From his point of view, settling things with his fists seem pretty effective.

I personally don't believe Diego is as bad as this show has made him look... he may have a temper and he may get into a few fights but a lot of Men are like that at that age - he will grow up in due time. I think Amber likes his "bad boy image" - why is she in the relationship in the first place - that must have been part of what initially attracted her. Most girls are attracted to "bad boys". If he truly loves Amber and if she truly loves him, I hope both of them get some counseling to help them both figure out how to deal with things and figure out how to compromise for each other - that is what love is all about. If it is not meant to be, then so be it. Amber will find success with her desires to travel and whatever else she wants and eventually Diego will learn to deal with his temper and find the girl of his dreams. Everyone will be happy in the long run with or without each other.

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I thought what Diego's dad said was pretty insightful about how Amber is moving forward and maturing and Diego is kind of stuck and not doing anything. He's probably not the meathead that the show makes him seam but their relationship has probably run it's course and they both just need to move on.

Well put !!!! I think they both need to go their own ways and achieve what each needs to do to move on.....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    I personally don't believe Diego is as bad as this show has made him look... he may have a temper and he may get into a few fights but a lot of Men are like that at that age - he will grow up in due time. I think Amber likes his "bad boy image"
    If girls prefer the "bad boy image" what reasons would the guys have to mature and change? Portraying Diego as a tough guy meathead is not a bad thing, it's merely accentuating his personality strength.

FORT Newbie
    " tough guy meathead is not a bad thing, it's merely accentuating his personality strength"

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.

They have shown us NOTHING positive about Frank, Carolyn, Diego or Kenesha - does that really tell us something about the editing on this show. They are only showing the "tempters" in a good light and the ones at home they follow them around all day long until they say ONE stupid thing and that is what we get to see.

FORT Newbie
    Kenesha seems cool.
    Frank is a lame
    Diego should be in the UFC to humble him a bit.

FORT Regular
    Kenesha likes the bad boy types. She gets burned by one. Other than that, we don't really know much about her. Why do you think she is cool?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RycherX
    This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.
    Why is it ridiculous? If their bad boy quality is what attracts women to them, isn't that a quality they'd want to accentuate rather than diminish?

FORT Newbie
    Glorifying the bad boy meat head quality gives men the excuse to beat, objectify, bully, fight, spit, cheat ... on others for thousands of years.
    That would anger a lot of feminists.

+ Reply to Thread