+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Whether or not Diego is "a good catch, " I don't think he's a good catch for Amber. He may be a decent guy with good intentions but he is not compatible to what Amber seems to be looking for. I hope she follows her heart and follows her girlfriend's advice.

FORT Newbie
    I don't know if you've been reading the other posts, but I know alot of girls who think Roy is the hottest on the show. Obviously, he doesn't have the 'All-American' white boy look, but If you consider all his other qualities, he's considered the 'total' package. Sure, he doesn't look like the Incredible Hulk, but he's got the toned-look. Similiar to Bruce Lee - which many girls find to be sexy. Not taking anything away from Diego, but having a professional career such as a doctor is very attractive. I know so because ladies tend to pursue me more diligently after they know my job title.

Maybe I'm rooting for Roy because he resembles me the most. I'm more laid-back than hot-tempered. I'm rarely jealous and insecure. I workout alot, but don't overdo it. anyways, every girl has her own preferences. and their preferences tends to change over time as they age and mature and become wiser.

Well, given that editing may factor in here, I think Roy is a total-package too. Not to say that Diego isn't hot, he is physically attractive but the way they have edited him so far is not showing him in a good light. I don't find people with short tempers all that attractive but that's just me. I do think there's more to Diego than what ABC is showing us.

Other than that, Roy being laid back, secure in himself and in other ways, and in my opinion physically attractive as well, I would be tempted to consider my options if I were Amber.

The point is Amber needs to decide where she is in her life and who/what best fits at that time. I think her friend Lauren made good sense telling her just to be true to herself. Heck, even Roy was supporting that as well, whether she decides to stay with Diego or not, just as long as she's happy. Just my opinion.

Yea, I have seen about 3 girls post that they think he is delicious - I am totally sure that Roy is considered the "BEST" on the show - he is a Doctor and can give a girl anything she wants money wise, and that is what most girls go for no matter what they look like. Roy definitely could not come on a reality show without his "job title" and be in an average career like a "construction worker" and find success after the show like someone like Colby did after Survivior - that is all I really thought about Diego - eye candy - and may end up getting a career when the show is over, he is only 24 and girls can lie but if they were out in a public place with their friends and Diego walked up to them and wanted their phone number, most would give their number to him, whether anything comes from it or not. He is just "HOT". I have known my husband for 12 years and we have been married for 9 years now and he is a very successful person and is better looking than the day I met him and we both work out religiously, not just for looks but for our health - I am not in my twenties anymore and feel like I have gained a lot of wisdom over the years and I think Diego is goodlooking and will find someone no matter what Amber decides - I would love for them to figure out a way to work things out but if she needs to go then she needs to go. Diego will be heartbroken but I am sure good things will come his way. The editing on this show has not made him look like there is anything beyond they physical but I am sure there is more to him just like most all reality shows - they do anything for ratings.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-24-2004 at 08:02 PM.

WOW DIego is NOT hot and is NOT a great catch. He is a meathead gym rat that settles his battles with violence. He admitted to it on more than one occassion [I settle my issues with my fists]. Maybe he should try some anger management classes and learn the word compromise......

:rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Amber's best friend, and Diego's own father knows Diego is a hot head. So, you can't say it's the editing. Besides, lots of girls like guys who are spontaneous and hot tempered. As far as careers go, fitness trainers are definitely more exciting than a doctor. Sure doctors are good marriage material, but they are "boring" as butterflygirl puts it so well. If you want to date and have fun, why would you date a doctor?

[QUOTE=SpartyRules]WOW DIego is NOT hot and is NOT a great catch. He is a meathead gym rat that settles his battles with violence. He admitted to it on more than one occassion [I settle my issues with my fists]. Maybe he should try some anger management classes and learn the word compromise......

If Diego is not hot and does not have anything to offer a woman and is so violent as ABC has portrayed him, how did he get such a wonderful, beautiful, bright girl like Amber - must be more to this than we are actually getting to see....I don't agree that anyone should settle anything with their fist either but he is 24 and has some maturing to do and maybe this show will help him with that. He definitely looks like he would do anything for Amber but maybe that is the editing as well - who knows??? I think they are a gorgeous couple and very in love. I hope after seeing the previews for next week and Diego crying and Amber sitting in his lap telling him that "it is not worth all this" means they quit the show and stay together or they work things out and win the money and stay together!!! Good luck to Amber and Diego!!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    how did he get such a wonderful, beautiful, bright girl like Amber
    Maybe you are giving Amber too much credit. Yeah, she is beautiful and seems like a nice person. But other than that, what else is she bringing to the table other than her looks? Surly, there are lots of pretty faces out there?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I thought what Diego's dad said was pretty insightful about how Amber is moving forward and maturing and Diego is kind of stuck and not doing anything. He's probably not the meathead that the show makes him seam but their relationship has probably run it's course and they both just need to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyRules
    WOW DIego is NOT hot and is NOT a great catch. He is a meathead gym rat that settles his battles with violence. He admitted to it on more than one occassion [I settle my issues with my fists]. Maybe he should try some anger management classes and learn the word compromise......

:rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread