+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I like the idea of the possibility of sabotage though.
    It makes for great TV, however, it doesn't solve their "problems" or provide any solutions. Each losing couple will blame the sabotage instead of looking within their relationship. $100k and the "sabotage" element changes the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    It makes for great TV, however, it doesn't solve their "problems" or provide any solutions. Each losing couple will blame the sabotage instead of looking within their relationship. $100k and the "sabotage" element changes the game.

100% AGREE!!!! I am the ONLY one here that thinks Diego is going to be a GREAT CATCH for someone if Amber chooses whatever his name is "Mr. Boring " - the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side - I love my husband and have had a wonderful 12 year relationship and marriage with him, but it is always so sad to see couples around us that divorce because they think there is something better out there and when they divorce and find that other someone, it is great at first but then they also turn into the EVERYDAY routine and "the butterflies" are all gone again - big sacrifice to give up and hurt someone for your own selfish needs of attention for a short time for things to only end up the same in another relationship!!! I have to say that of all the couples, I am rooting for this one but if Amber bails, Diego will have NO problem finding someone else - HE IS HOT!!!! If she does dump him, he will fit right in with all the other "reality hunks" that have gotten lots of attention and some a whole new career from just being on TV - he definitely would fit in the category with the rest of them. I wish them both the best of luck in whatever the outcome is!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-20-2004 at 11:54 PM.

FORT Regular
    Im not sure what makes Diego a good catch besides maybe his physical appearance. He seems like a musclehead with a temper to me.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 06-21-2004 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    Im not sure what makes Diego a good catch besides maybe his physical appearance. He seems like a musclehead with a temper to me.
    Personally he seems the BEST of what is on the show - patiently waiting at home and wondering what the Hell is going on - if any couple seems like they can make it, it seems like this is the couple in my opinion.
    As far as Diego being "HOT" - it may not be the general consensus around this forum but I know lots of people watching this show and they would love to have Diego - I can't, I am married. If muscles aren't your type and you don't like someone that takes care of themselves, that is fine as well. Most of the girls I know - would definitely go out with Diego - he might not be PERFECT but he is definite "eye candy" - as far as a temper, I would throw my TV on the floor if I saw the person I love with someone else - I personally don't like that at all and feel for anyone in that position, if he did not get upset then it would prove he does not care for Amber and besides that, the producers of this show are definitely going all out on the editing of these video messages for him and the others to think "the worst" - most of us don't get to actually see "videos" of it because our significant other cheats and we never get to know about it or see it so we don't get upset and throw things. Also remember - this is just like all the other reality dating shows and is "somewhat scripted" - and the "editing" can make anyone look like a "moron". That is why I would NEVER go on ANY reality show for any reason or ANY amount of money because I know first hand from one of my bestfriends that was on a VERY POPULAR reality dating show (she was the runner up) how hard they try to make you look stupid to everyone for the benefit of ratings - Diego could definitely be in a "Reality Hunk" Magazine or do modeling or find a career with his handsome face and great body - he has that look about him - all I said was that if Amber dumps him for Mr. Boring - he has options!!! And I have several phone numbers I could give him today of beautiful, successful women that would love to meet him and have a date with him! He is scrumptious!!!
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 06-21-2004 at 03:52 PM.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    The best catches on the show are Diego and Brandon, because they are both HOT!!

FORT Newbie
    I didn't know women can be so shallow... in a few years, everybody on the show will be ugly. muscles become flabby fat, pretty faces become wrinkly. what will matter then is the person's character, prestige, acccomplishments.

Women Shallow???

I think Diego is HOT - just think if Amber dumps him (and hope she doesn't) that he has a lot going for him and he could end up in a career in modeling or something to that effect. Definitely not worried about what he looks like when he is 60 years old - the guy is only 24!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aman
    I didn't know women can be so shallow... in a few years, everybody on the show will be ugly. muscles become flabby fat, pretty faces become wrinkly. what will matter then is the person's character, prestige, acccomplishments.
    aman!
    Don't forget men can be equally as shallow.

Quote Originally Posted by aman

I always thought that when someone described a woman as shallow when it comes to men it meant she was after someone with money....like a Doctor....you know, the "gold-digger type". EVERYONE whether you are a man or a woman notices the physical features of the opposite sex - Colby from Survivor used his looks after the show ended and is doing BETTER THAN EVER and that is all I basically said Diego could do as well (if Amber dumps him for the Doctor Guy). I also think he will have the girls lined up for a date if she decides to bail.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Personally he seems the BEST of what is on the show - patiently waiting at home and wondering what the Hell is going on - if any couple seems like they can make it, it seems like this is the couple in my opinion.
    As far as Diego being "HOT" - it may not be the general consensus around this forum but I know lots of people watching this show and they would love to have Diego - I can't, I am married. If muscles aren't your type and you don't like someone that takes care of themselves, that is fine as well. Most of the girls I know - would definitely go out with Diego - he might not be PERFECT but he is definite "eye candy" - as far as a temper, I would throw my TV on the floor if I saw the person I love with someone else - I personally don't like that at all and feel for anyone in that position, if he did not get upset then it would prove he does not care for Amber and besides that, the producers of this show are definitely going all out on the editing of these video messages for him and the others to think "the worst" - most of us don't get to actually see "videos" of it because our significant other cheats and we never get to know about it or see it so we don't get upset and throw things. Also remember - this is just like all the other reality dating shows and is "somewhat scripted" - and the "editing" can make anyone look like a "moron". That is why I would NEVER go on ANY reality show for any reason or ANY amount of money because I know first hand from one of my bestfriends that was on a VERY POPULAR reality dating show (she was the runner up) how hard they try to make you look stupid to everyone for the benefit of ratings - Diego could definitely be in a "Reality Hunk" Magazine or do modeling or find a career with his handsome face and great body - he has that look about him - all I said was that if Amber dumps him for Mr. Boring - he has options!!! And I have several phone numbers I could give him today of beautiful, successful women that would love to meet him and have a date with him! He is scrumptious!!!

Again, and this is just my opinion, Im not sure what makes Diego such a great catch. Once I became an adult I started grading potential partners based on more then physical appearance. I would never describe someone as a catch based solely on looks. Dont get me wrong physical attraction is important but Diego just seems like all an around mediocre guy besides his physical attributes. He has displayed a temper a couple of times that does not appear to be an attractive quality and appears to be borderline obssessed with physical fitness regardless of whether it is his career or not. As for me not liking muscles Im a male for starters and actually am quite muscular myself. When I describe someone as a musclehead it is more of an attitude(generally overly macho with a temper) thing then knocking there physical appearance. I know there is more to life then the gym though and I have many interests outside of it. Im not doubting Diego is attractive to a lot of women at first look but what I am doing is floating the idea out there that based on what I have seen after the physical sparks have died down over time a lot of those same women's opinion would change about how great a catch he was. I can just imagine the scintillating conversation a woman would have with Diego over dinner and how much they would like to not be able to go away for a weekend if Diego couldnt find proper fitness equipment in the area they were planning on going too.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 06-24-2004 at 05:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread