+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar
    I will let you all know that unfortunatly we were not able to meet or converse with the other contestants. It would have been fun- but they didn't want us to influence eachother! I hope that at some point we get to meet and talk about our experiences. Brandon and Diego....hhhmmmm.......that could be interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by amberult
    I will let you all know that unfortunatly we were not able to meet or converse with the other contestants. It would have been fun- but they didn't want us to influence eachother! I hope that at some point we get to meet and talk about our experiences. Brandon and Diego....hhhmmmm.......that could be interesting!
    Intresting as in you dumped Diego?

I tried

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse

I tried
    Interesting as in they're in the same league.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse

I tried
    Amber is not going to dump Diego. I remember one of the things Diego said, something like: in the real world, people don't just get up and travel whenever they want. Diego makes a lot of sense even if he is portrayed as a meathead on the show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Interesting as in they're in the same league.
    Like Ultimate Fighting Championships?

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goomba
    Amber is not going to dump Diego. I remember one of the things Diego said, something like: in the real world, people don't just get up and travel whenever they want. Diego makes a lot of sense even if he is portrayed as a meathead on the show.
    I had a friend who didn't travel because he didn't want to be away from the gym more than 1 day and miss a workout and didn't want to eat out because he ate every couple of hours and had a strict diet. I bet Diego is the same way but is trying to make it sound like Amber wants to "Jet set" around the world when maybe she just wants to get away for a few days every now and then like normal people do.

FORT Newbie
    Hey EXlurker, we never got to meet any of the other cast members. We always had a babysitter with us. I just met Brooke for the first time last week. Shes a pretty cool chick, and Amber and I have just started sending emails to each other. Hopefully they will do a reunion show and have us all in the same room at the same time!

C.R.
    www.crclatworthy.com

Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    I would be interested in knowing if the couples were allowed to have any contact with each other. I bet Brandon would have made a move on Amber if he had the chance. That would be a cool twist with Diego and Brandon throwin' down in the end. Ok, maybe a little far fetched.

FORT Fogey
    It would make for an interesting dynamic if the couples were allowed to have contact with each other...

C.R.

I think it's better that the couples didn't have any interactions with each other because $100k is at stake. This allows for each couple to have their own test without risk of sabotage. I have a feeling C.R. got the girl in the end.

FORT Fogey
    I like the idea of the possibility of sabotage though.

+ Reply to Thread