+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

I would have to agree with what everyone is saying about Diego and Amber's relationship. Amber is already doubting the feelings she has for Diego and it is only Day 2. Things look like they are going well for Amber and Roy, but who knows what will happen in the coming episodes. I think Roy is a good match for Amber. He seems very intelligent and ready for a commited relationship, maybe even marriage.

I guess the only one on this forum that knows whats going to happen is Amber...and I don't see her telling us lol....

I don't like meatheads like Diego ... and quit showing him working out. Apparantly, that's all he does. I go to the gym regularly and I can see why guys like Diego go there to relieve stress/anger, etc, BUT don't let your life revolve around it... include Amber a bit more into it. Diego mentioned, "Amber doesn't see the business side of the gym..." Then, why aren't you in the process of owning your own gym? Maybe Diego isn't fit for ULT, instead he'd be better off in the Ultimate Fighting Championships.

They always air the clip, something about, "Diego is holding me back (from my aspirations)." IMO, it seems like Amber needs to 'see' the world, get out more, and/or explore what's out there. Who knows if Roy is the one for her... probably not. At least Amber is beginning to realize all of this.

Amber was on this site? Wow. I checked out the website, not bad. Amber looks hotter in each episode!!

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar
    Well thank you for the compliments! It is strange to see yourself on T.V. - but it is good to know that someone else thinks you look okay. I really wish I could tell you what happened....but I am sworn not to.

Are you the one who thinks I look like someone from Temptation Island? I have no idea who that is- can you post a picture of her? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by amberult
    Well thank you for the compliments! It is strange to see yourself on T.V. - but it is good to know that someone else thinks you look okay. I really wish I could tell you what happened....but I am sworn not to.

Are you the one who thinks I look like someone from Temptation Island? I have no idea who that is- can you post a picture of her? Thanks!
    This is Stephanie from TI3, who I think kinda looks like you. Don't worry, Amber, I'm still lovestruck.

Amber, I hope you give us the inside scoop with your life once the show is over!!

Sorry, I don't know how to paste pics directly on message. If someone could tell me how, I'd appreciate it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I agree that even if two people love each other that sometimes a relationship needs more than just love. If she's feeling trapped and he's holding her back then this test was good for them and the result (whatever it may be) will be the best thing for them. I could see Amber and Diego remaining friends, but somehow what we have seen from Diego so far is not everything, like he's holding back his real self from the cameras. The comments friends had made it seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    I don't like meatheads like Diego ... and quit showing him working out. Apparantly, that's all he does. I go to the gym regularly and I can see why guys like Diego go there to relieve stress/anger, etc, BUT don't let your life revolve around it... include Amber a bit more into it. Diego mentioned, "Amber doesn't see the business side of the gym..." Then, why aren't you in the process of owning your own gym? Maybe Diego isn't fit for ULT, instead he'd be better off in the Ultimate Fighting Championships.

They always air the clip, something about, "Diego is holding me back (from my aspirations)." IMO, it seems like Amber needs to 'see' the world, get out more, and/or explore what's out there. Who knows if Roy is the one for her... probably not. At least Amber is beginning to realize all of this.

Amber was on this site? Wow. I checked out the website, not bad. Amber looks hotter in each episode!!

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar
    Thats funny- I do see the resemblence! ( I'm an awefull speller so sorry if that isn't right....) I will give you the scoop as soon as I am aloud to. It will be fun to give you all of the good stuff. I think the next 5 episodes are going to be really good- and I can't waite to see what happens with everyone. I have to watch it with the world, cause we don't get to see them ahead of time!

I am a personal trainer part time and see these gym rat types like Diego all the time. All they want to do is be big and run around on women. They keep their women at bay by being intimidating and violent. I see this in Diego and Frank as all thgey do is throw stuff, work out and treat their women disrespectfully. Amber is much to classy for Diego and needs to move on. He offers her nothing...he tries to bring her down to make himself feel better.

All four of the couples need to find new partners.

Look at how Frank is treating Heathers house. It is a pig sty and he told his friends he does not care...... Go home to mommy little man.......

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    I would be interested in knowing if the couples were allowed to have any contact with each other. I bet Brandon would have made a move on Amber if he had the chance. That would be a cool twist with Diego and Brandon throwin' down in the end. Ok, maybe a little far fetched.

FORT Regular
    I doubt there's any overlap for the filming of the contestants.

+ Reply to Thread