+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Amber and Diego

But we wanna know!! Are you both still in Vermont? Has Amber travelled since the test? Have you gone with her? Besides the website, has she done anything for her art? Are these questions you cannot answer due to contracts?

Amber and Diego...It is hard to believe that you 2 are still happily together. I don't see what this show (ULT) did to prove your love or help in any way. You 2 went on this show for a reason and the reason did not go away. Remember this...love is not a test.
    Make yourself happy in life and rest will follow.
    Last edited by Zaaam; 07-24-2004 at 01:59 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

I think they learned plenty. Most importantly is that a relationship is something each person has to make comprises in--the old give and take--and requires work to make it survive.

Love wasn't the issue for them. They had that going for them, and both freely admitted they loved one another. Diego wanted to settle down, but is now willing to have Amber pursue her dreams. Amber is not so opposed to the idea of settling down now, and realizes Diego has dreams as well. Those dreams can coexist. I hope they are able to find their stations in life. They seemed very happy post-show.

Love is not a test? I think people are tested everyday. You can't just make yourself happy; after all, that is why Amber and Diego were having problems to start with. If both people in a relationship are not happy, it's not going to work.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Amber And Diego

Congratulations to BOTH of YOU!!!! May all your dreams come true and let us know when the actual proposal happens and the wedding date!!! Good Luck to the two of you!!!!

FORT Newbie

Thanks Diego

Hey I just read your response and I loved it! No need to apologize about the extended response, it was really interesting.

I'm glad that you and Amber could work it out. That's really cool that you got to go to Rome. I would love to go to Europe. I'm probably going to go to Germany next summer.

Thanks again for responding, it made me feel really good. You are awesome!

I still don't agree...Love is not a game, therefore you should never test your love. You are either "in love" or you love someone...big difference.
    What does going on dates with other people prove? Seems to prove to me that someone is not sure of their relationship in the 1st place.
    Just think about it for a second.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Congrats to you both, Amber and Diego. I'm glad to hear you wanted to move on for the better as a couple. You looked happy in the 'where are they now?' segment of the reunion show. Congrats, again.

Amber, call me, girl, if it doesn't work out. jk

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar
    Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the best wishes! Diego and I are having fun reading all of these posts, and hearing everyone's advice. I am hoping to get a Q+A session on my website, where I will be answering questions everyday! Amberrood.com

We are in VT. at the moment, but there are fun plans for the future!

Take care everyone.......and who knows where you will be seeing us in the future!

Amber

+ Reply to Thread