+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

FORT Newbie

To live together or not???

Doesn't anyone find it remotely weird that this couple used to live together and now they are back living with their parents?!? I just think amber must have deeper issues with Diego than we think. Obviously deep enough to move out and back in with mommy and daddy. Maybe they should just grow up and move on. Sorry Amber, nothing personal but I'm here to gossip!

Man, I really felt sorry for Diego last episode. It's not cool when your girlfriend makes you cry on national television!

Also, Amber's gone from being "really in love with him" to "I'm not sure that I'm in love with him" in one day?

Amber Ultimate Love Test amberult's Avatar
    Hey- you have every right to your opinions! I'm not gonna judge you or anyone on that. I'm sure I would be doing the same thing if I was on that side of it all! As for moving home- the motives were to save money. Thank god we are both tight with our families. Anyway- keep on gossiping........wish I was allowed to say more now- but after the show is over I can give you guys some juicy stuff!

Welcome to the FORT Amber!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    amber!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    The first couple episodes I felt sorry for Diego but now he seems more and more like your typical meat head. He's probably a nice enough guy but all he does is go to the gym and talk about how dangerous it is to piss him off. I've known lots of trainers and bodybuilders with that type of lifestyle and it really takes a lot of time, dedication, and sacrifice and is death to relationships. If Amber and Diego are not on the same page then it probably is better to part ways and find people who are more compatible. Just my opinion though. Hey, what do I know, my avatar is licking a steak.

I think I would be somewhat like Diego in this situation but not as heated. I would be pissed off about it too. Out of all the couples this is the only one I hope makes it through.

I actually kind of feel sorry for Diego, having a meat head for a father whose advice is basically beat up someone if you get a little jealous cannot be easy. I am glad my pop got over his Neaderthal phase before I was even born.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I think I would be somewhat like Diego in this situation but not as heated. I would be pissed off about it too. Out of all the couples this is the only one I hope makes it through.

I think Amber will never be truly happy if she stays with Diego...no matter how much she loves him or he loves her. To marry Diego and settle down in a manner that HE wishes, will stiffle Amber's dreams of traveling, doing the photography that she desires. Unfortunately, Diego doesn't see how important that is to Amber. In a marriage, the partners need to find a way for both dreams to be followed.

Amber! Good to have you here.

I don't think Amber and Diego are compatible with each other. True, they must love each other but I don't think they're IN love. They are very "comfortable" with each other which sometimes makes it hard to leave one another. The idea of being with someone, especially so long, is stability for most. However, their different lifestyles are going to create resentment down the line. She's an artist, she needs to explore and be creative. Diego, on the other hand, is a gym rat. Being a bodybuilder, that is a 24/7 sport. He has to be on a strict regimen of eating properly and at the right times, sleeping adequately, and maintain intense consistent workouts. It's very difficult to intertwine these two different passions. I predict that she leaves Diego but not for Roy and I think after awhile both will still be friends and happy.

+ Reply to Thread