+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Diego
    Butterflygirl-- Thank you. You've been extremely nice to me and to the character on the ULT. I'm also very exited about the finale. I can't wait to see it, but that means that the ride is over. Oh well, I guess I'll have to move to LA, find a bar tending or bouncer job, and become a fame-whore. --Right...
    I love the quote by Bill Cosby. I learned something as a kid that went something like this:"Stupid people learn from their own mistakes and smart people learn from the stupid peoples mistakes". It works for me, but I fall in both categories, so I guess that makes me average.
    Again, thanks for being so kind, and I wish you only the best in life as well. I hope all of your dreams come true.

Thanks for the reply!!! It has been weird that so many of the people from the show have posted here but you - now you are here and look at all the questions and interest!!! It's is GREAT! I hope you know you have more options in your life than becoming a "fame-whore" and hope that you will take your part of the money and make your dreams come true as well. We have only heard about what Amber wants but only that Diego wants Amber - we don't know what your dreams are. Anyway, I think you are absolutely gorgeous and have a wondeful heart and a lot to give to a woman - I hope your dreams come true! You can PM me anytime!

FORT Regular
    Goomba- Funny you asked. I would never beat-up Roy unless it was in self defense. Although it would have made great TV... The funny part was that the producers and crew were nervous about how unpredictable I am so they expected the worst and asked me to be nice because nobody really wanted us to tangle.--I'm not that way anyway, but people have always stereotyped me.
    So when you said on the show that you have always settled things with your fists, do you feel you were mischaracterized? As for the stereotyping, I always felt you were quite level-headed, much more so than Amber.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maveno -- Did you choose that screen name because you consider yourself an expert?--
    Yep. That's right, I am an expert at a lot of things I do in my life. I'd like to think that everyone is an expert at something. Know what I mean? Are you an expert at anything?
    Just curious... On a different note, I see that you and Funnygirl422 don't think that it's really me. If you care, I'll be happy to prove you wrong ion this one. On the quote were I used the word elegiac, I meant to use allergic. Elegiac would have worked, but it's an adjective that means to mourn over something that has already past and can not be recovered. -- I know, nobody cares...
    As in ANY new poster on this site, who claims to be the actual contestant of a reality show, yes..I did have my doubts. Although you explained the meaning of "elegiac" as a way of proving that it is, in fact, you... I don't see how it does. Anywho.. I already knew the meaning of the word, and someone (who claims to know Amber) has already clarified that it is, in fact, you. I'm not an expert at determining the validity of a poster(s) claims, as you can see.
    So... if you have time, I have some questions too.

How come you asked for permission from Amber's mom only if AMBER asked you to marry her? But then you went and bought a ring, as if you were going to ask.

Before the show was "underway".. didn't the show inform you and Amber that there was going to be "someone" (as in Roy) as a tempter?

If so, or if not.. you understood the premise of the show. How come you'd get to the point of wanting to "kick his arse"?

Finally... if you look at the very beginning of this (I think) thread...I choose you and Amber as the couple to stay together.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Are you an expert at anything?
    Impersonations.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    We have only heard about what Amber wants but only that Diego wants Amber - we don't know what your dreams are.
    I think we heard either Diego or Amber say that Diego's goal was to own the local fitness club. $49k (minus taxes) ought to go pretty far in that direction.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I think we heard either Diego or Amber say that Diego's goal was to own the local fitness club. $49k (minus taxes) ought to go pretty far in that direction.

HI FLASH!!!! Missed you....thanks for the info. I thought I remembered something about a fitness club but again, how will that fit into Amber's dreams if they choose to stay together??? I guess we will know more tomorrow!!!! I am so excited to finally have Diego here with the others. I have wondered "where" he was while everyone else was here! He sounds sincere and like a good person - also interested in answering all of our questions like Amber. This will be fun when the Finale is over!!! Good to talk to you, again!!! Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    HI FLASH!!!! Missed you....
    I haven't gone anywhere.

I thought I remembered something about a fitness club but again, how will that fit into Amber's dreams if they choose to stay together???
    I also recall that he wanted to put a large part of the money towards an art studio for Amber. If they also bought the local fitness center, and that provided enough income so that she could be a full-time artist instead of a cashier down at The Gap, it would go a long way towards achieving both of their dreams.

If, as it appears, they don't stay together, then all bets are off.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    I also recall that he wanted to put a large part of the money towards an art studio for Amber. If they also bought the local fitness center, and that provided enough income so that she could be a full-time artist instead of a cashier down at The Gap, it would go a long way towards achieving both of their dreams.

If, as it appears, they don't stay together, then all bets are off.

I just wonder if they do decide to stay together AND after taxes, the money is enough for both of them to do what they want. Plus a local fitness center would keep Diego from being able to travel and give Amber a lot of attention like she needs from him for a while - he would be pretty busy getting his own business started. Last week, Diego had mentioned that he would give his money to Amber - that is why I mentioned that he should use the money for himself. Split it 50/50, and both of them get started on what they want out of life whether they stay together or not. Just thinking - we will know more tonight and after since they are both posting and can tell us more when the show is over.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-21-2004 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeekh
    I thought he was a Gynecologist

I am sorry, Zeekh but this is hysterical to me!!!!

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    I'm Hispanic or Latino and when I'm in Argentina I'm categorized as being North American or a "Gringo". Sorry for the extended answer... Again, thank you.
    I had a feeling you're Hispanic because of the accent when you speak.

+ Reply to Thread