+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The Diego visit with Amber's mom was annoying. He sat there and scarfed down a huge ole steak while she sat there, picking at a salad the whole time. Then, as Exlurker said, he phrased his "blessing question" for Amber to ask him. What the hell?? Such a dork. I mean, really..

Anyway.. how about him sitting there and watching the [Amber fun-tape] with some 10 year old and validating his anger with him too? What a tool.
    I thought Roy knew her before? Diego said something stupid about "only knowing Amber for 3 weeks". I coulda swore they knew each other before though.

He's setting this whole thing up (ring, mom's 'blessing', etc) for the ending.. just in case she says "NO, she doesn't want to be with Diego".. now he can shove back in her face.."But look at what I have DONE to be with you!! Look at the ring! You're MOTHER even loves meee!!! How can you turn me away now??" :rolleyes
    Why hasn't he proposed before? Ohh yeah.. he didn't notice anyone ever "liking" her before, cause..well, ya know.. he's the only one that looks and likes her in his world. ::wink wink::

In regards to Amber and her looks. She's average. Nothing overly exciting for me.
    Last edited by Maveno; 07-15-2004 at 08:43 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The Diego visit with Amber's mom was annoying. He sat there and scarfed down a huge ole steak while she sat there, picking at a salad the whole time.
    LMAO what do you expect Diego is a cheap guy, oh I forogt he is a 24 years old broke man that still live with his parents. If someone know Diego tell him with the 49,000 that he won, tell him to invest in some education and do something with his life.

I thought Roy knew her before? Diego said something stupid about "only knowing Amber for 3 weeks". I coulda swore they knew each other before though.

They did not know each other. Amber posted on her site that she asked Roy why he did the show. Roy said that he is a friend of the producer who showed Roy the tape of her pre-show interview. Apparently this prodicer had been after him for some time to do an RTV show. He decided to do this show after that video introduction. (It might say something about the value of Roy's (ABC's) gifts/dates given their friendship, which might be unethincal if not for it being RTV where no ethics considerations are apparently required.)

Amber also says that she remains friends with both Roy and Diego. I have no clue what that could mean for the outcome other than neither one apparently commits suicide during next week's show.

[B]I think they should move to LA together with the money so Amber can pursue art and Diego can do, well, something. All those great dreams she has will be nothing without the guy she loves. I have a feeling she'll decide just to be friends with him though.

The Diego visit with Amber's mom was annoying. He sat there and scarfed down a huge ole steak while she sat there, picking at a salad the whole time.
    Keep in mind that mom was keeping a secret. Obviously, the producers had to have some help in finding and shipping all of Amber's artwork to California. Mom probably was the one who helped. She had to know that something big was happening to Amber. That's why she just picked at her food when Diego announced his big plans. She knew that her silence was just leading him down the wrong path.
    -- Flash

FORT Regular
    Maybe it was Lauren that sold Diego out.

Diego sounded very sincere about helping Amber follow her dreams with his part of the money. I know that with her part she does not need his help. I wonder what dreams Diego has. The lack of ambition might keep me from choosing Diego if I were Amber.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Keep in mind that mom was keeping a secret. Obviously, the producers had to have some help in finding and shipping all of Amber's artwork to California. Mom probably was the one who helped. She had to know that something big was happening to Amber. That's why she just picked at her food when Diego announced his big plans. She knew that her silence was just leading him down the wrong path.
    HA! I think you're right. I didn't think about that...
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    What will be Amber answer when Diego pull out the ring and propose to her, I think she will say "yes" because she does not want to embarrass him on national TV, I think if she say "NO" Diego will feel so low, I know I would to be dissed on National TV.

kay
    FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    100% AGREE!!!! I am the ONLY one here that thinks Diego is going to be a GREAT CATCH for someone if Amber chooses whatever his name is "Mr. Boring " - the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side - I love my husband and have had a wonderful 12 year relationship and marriage with him, but it is always so sad to see couples around us that divorce because they think there is something better out there and when they divorce and find that other someone, it is great at first but then they also turn into the EVERYDAY routine and "the butterflies" are all gone again - big sacrifice to give up and hurt someone for your own selfish needs of attention for a short time for things to only end up the same in another relationship!!! I have to say that of all the couples, I am rooting for this one but if Amber bails, Diego will have NO problem finding someone else - HE IS HOT!!!! If she does dump him, he will fit right in with all the other "reality hunks" that have gotten lots of attention and some a whole new career from just being on TV - he definitely would fit in the category with the rest of them. I wish them both the best of luck in whatever the outcome is!!!
    I have been happily married for 6 years and think that love and commitment is very important after marriage but Amber is not married yet. This is the time to figure out who is right for you and who isn't - before you commit to marriage. You don't want to find out after you get married that the person you picked is not for you or you'll be miserable forever. If Amber's relationship with Diego was so great they wouldn't have gone on the show. Don't you see the whole point of the show? The whole purpose of them being on the show is to test their relationship and figure out if they should stay together. It did a lot of good for Brandon's ex-girlfriend (I forgot her name). Can you imagine if that girl married Brandon and then found out it was a mistake?

Oh, one more thing. I wouldn't go for a guy just because he is HOT looking. That wears quite thin after a short while. Some caring, consideration, and brains between the ears is more important. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by kay; 07-17-2004 at 11:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread