+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

[QUOTE=jubamai]my problem was with the poster who ragged on Roy then went and said how she liked CR. that's sooo hypocritical it makes me spit. I've seen sooo much ragging on Roy, questioning his motives, his intentions, questioning even his PhD and passion for treating cancer, and generalizing about Doctors.... it just makes me sick.
    [COLOR=DarkGreen]

SPIT???? Read ALL of my posts, especially the ones about CR that do not flatter him in any way before you assume such things about me. Sorry you have taken this all so personally - it is just a show and does not really mean anything to anyone outside of the show's participants. It is for entertainment, just as posting here is.
    Last edited by butterflygirl; 07-11-2004 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Zeus - NO DOUBT you would have done a better job.

Well, the FORT has trained me well. ROLF

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    It might have been more interesting if the people left at home were taken off to their own challenge. There is no equality in the test, which is part of the problem.
    Unfortunately, a show like you describe would simply be an exact duplicate of Temptation Island. The thing that makes this show relatively unique is that one member of each couple has to sit at home and do nothing.

So, it is unequal. The player at home gets the shaft and self-destructs.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Unfortunately, a show like you describe would simply be an exact duplicate of Temptation Island. The thing that makes this show relatively unique is that one member of each couple has to sit at home and do nothing.

So, it is unequal. The player at home gets the shaft and self-destructs.
    You assume too much with too few facts. Who said there was a player left at home? The treatment is in discussion with another production company/network, so no more details will be forthcoming.

You assume too much with too few facts. Who said there was a player left at home?
    Okay, I guess you've lost me. The show I just watched, Ulitmate Love Test, actually DID have one player left at home. That's what makes this show different from something like Temptation Island.

The treatment is in discussion with another production company/network, so no more details will be forthcoming.
    Well, good luck with that. From the little bit you've mentioned, it sounded to me like a duplication of TI. I certainly hope, for the success of your project, that it has something about it that makes it unique/better than TI.
    -- Flash

I think Amber looked smokin' last night!!

Call me, girl

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    What was with the cheesy way Diego asked for Amber's mother's blessing? Phrasing it so that he asked for her blessing if Amber asked him to marry him.... :rolleyes

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ping007
    I think Amber looked smokin' last night!!

Call me, girl
    She is ok, I have seen better.

Quote Originally Posted by unique mindset
    She is ok, I have seen better.
    You have? Point me in the direction, please.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar
    You have? Point me in the direction, please.
    Amber is average looking, but I do like her motivation wanting to reach for the stars. I think Amber is better off without Diego unless he make a serious 360 turn and starts trying to do something with his life. Univ. or the Gym is a good start or how about the beach Thailand has some beautiful women from all around the world visiting there.

+ Reply to Thread