+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Amber and Diego

I dont see Amber and Diego making it at the end. She is too concerned with having lots of money. When are they going to learn.. Money don't buy happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    I dont see Amber and Diego making it at the end. She is too concerned with having lots of money. When are they going to learn.. Money don't buy happiness.
    She's not concerned about lots of money, but everything she wants to do in her life costs money. Diego has NO money. He even said it himself that working as a personal trainer at a gym is not a enough to fortify the lifestyle that Amber craves. What else is the dumbell (pun intended) going to do? :rolleyes

I like Amber. She knows exactly what she wants in life and knows what she has to do to achieve it. Staying with Diego is not an option anymore because that would be asking him to change for her. If you love somebody, you shouldn't have to ask them to change.

Quote Originally Posted by jubamai
    I really don't get why people want to dis him like he's just some bastard.
    What, you mean other than the fact that he's on national TV trying to court another man's woman?

At least Brooke, when she saw what a tangled mess she was getting into, had the decency to walk away and not be part of it.

Roy seems to have no moral problems with breaking up another couple just for the sport of it. He knew right from day one that he had no significant chance of hooking up with Amber, but he kept at it simply for the challenge.
    -- Flash

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She's not concerned about lots of money, but everything she wants to do in her life costs money. Diego has NO money. He even said it himself that working as a personal trainer at a gym is not a enough to fortify the lifestyle that Amber craves.
    Well, maybe she should go out and get a job. If her hobbies cost a lot of money, then she should support them herself.

I like Amber. She knows exactly what she wants in life and knows what she has to do to achieve it.
    Does she? I don't see that she really does know what she wants.

I hope Diego moves on and finds someone stable.
    -- Flash

Amber has no idea what she wants. She wants her cake and eat it too. I hope Diego moves on too, but the previews show him buying an engagement ring. What a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    Roy seems to have no moral problems with breaking up another couple just for the sport of it. He knew right from day one that he had no significant chance of hooking up with Amber, but he kept at it simply for the challenge.
    I think he thought he had a chance with her, especially how he said he hopes that Amber will have a long-term relationship with him.

If they cheat with you while they are with someone, nine times outta ten they will cheat on you with someone else.. JMO.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash-57
    What, you mean other than the fact that he's on national TV trying to court another man's woman?

At least Brooke, when she saw what a tangled mess she was getting into, had the decency to walk away and not be part of it.

Firstly, all of these couples CHOSE to TEST their relationships because there were significant problems... unless they thought it would be just an easy $100,000. I don't hear anyone jumping all over the others... like C.R. or the triplets, especially Eva. No your problem is with Roy. If Roy weren't showing any interest, what exactly would the TEST be? Just a trip to Mexico I guess, with a tour guide... some test.

As far as Brook. She's a decent person who got matched with a jerk who really didn't need to be tested. If he'd been romantic and halfway decent, Brook would have stuck around and maybe something would have happened that tested his RELATIONSHIP and lead to a decision. But he's just a mindless moron who has probably excused his own behavior a thousand times by now and isn't mentally capable of even taking a test. I'm betting you thought he was a hot catch too.

And what leaves you to believe that Roy believed he had no chance? While I don't think they have any chemistry, you are assuming that's what he thinks. You assume his intentions are not honorable. We've seen C.R. kiss Heather, We've seen Eva seduce Jayre in the tub, but I guess Roy was really crossed the line didn't he? I guess if you want to assume the worst of him, we can all assume the worst of Diego and you'll have no problem with it.
    Last edited by jubamai; 07-08-2004 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jubamai
    Firstly, all of these couples CHOSE to TEST their relationships because there were significant problems... unless they thought it would be just an easy $100,000. I don't hear anyone jumping all over the others... like C.R. or the triplets, especially Eva. No your problem is with Roy. If Roy weren't showing any interest, what exactly would the TEST be? Just a trip to Mexico I guess, with a tour guide... some test.

And what leaves you to believe that Roy believed he had no chance? While I don't think they have any chemistry, you are assuming that's what he thinks. You assume his intentions are not honorable. We've seen C.R. kiss Heather, We've seen Eva seduce Jayre in the tub, but I guess Roy was really crossed the line didn't he? I guess if you want to assume the worst of him, we can all assume the worst of Diego and you'll have no problem with it.
    I definitely agree with you, jubamai. I've been very impressed with Roy.

On the other hand, while I believe Diego is sincere in his feelings about Amber, I look at the emphasis he puts on the gym, fitness, and body building, along with his bursts of anger, and I have to wonder about steroid use. If that should be the case, and I'm only supposing here, then Amber should run, not walk, away.

I love you Kristin Kruek unique mindset's Avatar

Amber - Deigo - Roy

Diego is 24 years old acts very immature and he still live with his parents he has no motivation to better himself. Diego should relies he is a man now and should know where he is headed, how can you be a future husband to Amber if you can’t be a man and lead the way.

Roy is successful because he worked hard for it you can not take anything from him, he is also a true gentleman. From my narrow prospective of Roy’s life, it seems that Roy think he can buy a woman with diamonds and pearls and expect them to fall in love with him. Roy must understand that it takes time to build relationship and he should take it slow. The reason I say this is because from the preview for next week ABC showed a clip of Roy taking Amber to a jewry store and Amber said "no it is too early" or "too soon" something like that I can't remember.

Amber seem like a very ambitious girls and has goals that she want achieved, but she is also is afraid and confused. I think Roy gave her some confidence and open up a whole new world to her.

I think Amber and Diego won the money, because Diego said "we did it" and Amber will marry Diego when he propose to her because they have money now.
    Amber should look at her past to know her future.
    Last edited by unique mindset; 07-08-2004 at 10:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread