+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Love Test, ABC June 2

The Ultimate Love Test, ABC June 2

About the Show:

This compelling new reality series follows four couples on the most dramatic, emotional journey of their lives. After years of dating, each couple has found themselves at a crossroads in their relationship. They're fully committed, but a hint of doubt still lingers…is this the right person? Are they ready for marriage? Is love enough? "The Ultimate Love Test" gives each couple the opportunity to test their love and find answers to these difficult questions. After agreeing to take "the test," the couples are separated. One of them stays home while the other is sent to a spectacular resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico where they are met by a person (or people) who represents everything they feel is lacking in their current partner. When faced with this option, will they choose to return to the one they love, or to pursue another dream? It is the ultimate test of real vs. ideal, and the results are life-changing.

Wednesday, June 2, 10/9c
    SEASON PREMIERE!

THE CONTESTANTS

Amber (24) and Diego (24) from Burlington, Vermont, have been dating for two years. Amber is an artist and wants to travel and be adventurous, while Diego likes the security of home and wants to stay close to his family. He is content with life in a small town. Amber feels trapped by her love for Diego and her desire to see the world. Amber is sent to Cabo and introduced to Roy, a handsome doctor who is well traveled and can show her all that she is missing.

Kenesha (24) and Brandon (28) from Newport, CA, have been dating for three years and were previously engaged to one another. Brandon has been unfaithful in the past and Kenesha wants to test whether or not Brandon can prove that he can be faithful. Brandon is sent to Cabo and meets Brooke, a beautiful blonde woman whom he met once before and already has a 'crush' on.

Heather (27) and Frank (33) from Los Angeles, CA, are in a band together and have been dating for almost two years. Frank is terrified of commitment and still lives at home with his parents. Heather is truly in love with Frank and wants him to open his eyes and make a commitment. Heather is sent to Cabo and is reunited with her ex-boyfriend, C.R., who is still in love with her and is ready for a commitment.

Carolyn (26) and Jayre (26) from New York, NY, have been dating for three and one half years. Carolyn is pushy and has trust issues with Jayre. Jayre doesn't feel ready to commit to one woman and in fact secretly wishes he could marry four. Jayre is sent to Cabo and meets three fantasy women, Eva, Teneisha & Amanda who fill Jayre's desire to be with a variety of women. But be careful what you wish for.

Thanks AIWANNABE,
    I was wondering if anyone was going to put this show on the board.
    I will watch, it may be interesting. Sorta like a Fantasy Island rip-off.

Hmmm... anyone know if Kenesha is the girlfriend that Brandon tried to call while on Big Brother 4 quarantine? It got him kicked off the show before it began, maybe they do have a strong connection.

That has to be the same Brandon... same name and looks identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Healblade
    That has to be the same Brandon... same name and looks identical.
    Yup, that's him.

I think the original title for this series was "What Happens in Cabo".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I'm looking forward to this... mostly for Brandon, to see what CBS missed out on.

Thank AIWANNABE

So this is the Brandon Showalter(sp?) that was supposed to be on BB4 and perhaps make it more watchable!!!! Cool..I can't wait to see this show..is it gonna be a series or just a few shows?

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Heard it's a series, and it sounds so fun!! I'm a little po'd since it doesn't get it's own discussion, just a thread But can't wait til it starts!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I also was wondering why it didn't get it's own spot on the dating shows thread, seem like it would be perfect for some hilarious recaps and hot discussions.
    Anyone know who is producing this? Mike Fliess (sp?) maybe?????

This show sounds interesting...I'll give it a try.

Oh gee, I wonder if this is going to ruin any of the relationships?

I think if you have to go on something like this, then you're not meant to be together anyway. I mean c'mon, it's so silly. "Be good honey!" Yeah right.
    I'm not saying that I won't watch it...
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast