+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Love Test, ABC June 2

This first show basically set up everything that's to come. The bios that AIWANNABE posted pretty much describe everything about the first show. The only really new thing was that the people who stayed home received their first videos of the other's experience. Diego seemed hurt, but he said he wouldn't be jealous. Kenesha got uneasy and wondered how Brandon knows Brooke. Frank got really ticked when he saw Heather and CR. CR said that he thinks he might be able to get Heather back (because Heather originally left CR for Frank). Carolyn turned psycho when she saw Jayre with Eve. She was basically warning the video monitor to not do anything with other women.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She is the biggest control freak I've ever seen. She's in a relationship with a dork that thinks he's a playa. The girl is setting herself up to fail.
    True, true. Did you see how she freaked about his comment on wanting 4 women for a perfect marriage? I'd be kind of surprised if they stayed together.
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 06-03-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    True, true. Did you see how she freaked about his comment on wanting 4 women for a perfect marriage? I'd be kind of surprised if they stayed together.
    Me too. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I give her props for responding to his "I need 4 women" answer. I would have bitch-slapped him on the spot. What a putz!

Did you catch the preview where Diego questioned Roy about trying to pick up another dude's girlfriend? All I could think was this is the best you got?

LG.
    They ended the first episode with Frank throwing something across down the hall in his house, looking rather peeved. How long did they say that Frank and Heather were together, because they were very far apart when viewing what stage their relationship should be at. And she still stayed friends with CR this whole time. Interesting.

If Brandon cheats, his girlfriend (with the unusual name that I can't remember) is out of there. She's already given him a second chance and she's sunk 3 years into the relationship. I can totally see her taking a walk on him (and the money). I wonder if they need to stay together for a certain period of time to keep the prize money?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Thanks for all the info! I am intrigued now and will most definitely watch more!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I LOVE these torrid and horrific relationship shows!!!
    I'm not even joking, how sad.

Anywho, here's my .02 cents.

AMBER/DIEGO I see these two winning the whole shabang. They seem genuine with their feelings.

KENESHA/BRANDON OH pah leaaase!!! I love how she had her mom sitting there with her, as if she KNEW she'd be seeing stuff that she'd be upset about already. "How do they already know each other?" Brandon (I think) was the one that holds his finger up as if to say, "One sec" to the cameraman then starts macking out with whatshername against the wall! Of course he'll scew it all up and cheat again. Although, my neighbor said that maybe he'll try and REALLY prove himself to be loyal cause he already cheated. You know what... that reminds me, I have to wager some money with her on this.

HEATHER/FRANKHow cute was she in the band? She's a cutey and he's just too odd. MAKE A DECISION ALREADYYYY FRANKKKK!! Sheesh. She'll definately cheat on him... hell, I feel like cheating on him!! Throwing a soda.. BAHAHHAAA!~

CAROLYN/JAYRE WTH? She's so damned insecure, it's nauseating! He's totally gross IMO! He must do SOMETHING right. ::hint hint::nudge nudge::
    The girl that went to his place, holy crap!! What a hooker entrance!!! He'll definately cheat.

Can't WAIT to see more!!!!!
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-03-2004 at 05:42 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Did you catch the preview where Diego questioned Roy about trying to pick up another dude's girlfriend? All I could think was this is the best you got?
    So, that's what happened. It went by so fast, and I only caught Diego beating a punching bag. Roy and Amber must hook up or something...he must have seen something he really didn't like.

On Frank and Heather, they've been together for, I think, about 2 years. I would have thought that they'd at least live together by now. And, that whole deal with Frank saying to Heather, "You just want to have everything overnight--husband and kids." :rolleyes He needs to know that she doesn't want all that overnight...she wants a sign of progress that will eventually lead to that.

Agree 100% with you Maveno. Brandon will cheat again, Frank throwing the pop can was hilarious. Wish they showed him cleaning it up after. Jayre will cheat and her girlfriend will bring a guy over to their place and cheat on Jayre with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    On Frank and Heather, they've been together for, I think, about 2 years. I would have thought that they'd at least live together by now. And, that whole deal with Frank saying to Heather, "You just want to have everything overnight--husband and kids." :rolleyes He needs to know that she doesn't want all that overnight...she wants a sign of progress that will eventually lead to that.
    I mean I got red flags everywhere with the 33 y.o. still living with his mother. I don't get why Heather left R.C. for this dude....

What was Jayre's philosophy on giving Carolyn 2 or 3 rings (...hope...promise...) before getting an engagement ring? Does anyone remember that part?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    That's right!! I forgot about him still being at home. Holy crap. What the hell is wrong with him??

ETA: Not so sure how correct my gf and I are, but we remember it sorta like this...

First ring: Friendship
    Second ring: Hope
    Third ring: Pray (?) My gf says she's PRETTY sure that that's what it was because Carolyn says, "Yeah...I PRAY that we can get married now".. odd.

Fourth ring: Engagement ring.

WhatEVER!
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-03-2004 at 06:26 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast