+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Ultimate Love Test, ABC June 2

This show sounds a little like Temptation Island -- except I guess only one half of each couple gets "tested" while the other - what - watches? Ack, I know I'll be watching this one too. wish it had it's own forum tho.

Alright, Carolyn seems kind of psycho. I don't know...she just kind of scares me. I guess she's just very possessive. I mean, she was giving a warning to the image of Jayre on the monitor. Yikes!

As for Brandon, I want to know more about how he cheated on Kenesha...details about what exactly happened. I can see him maybe hooking up with this Brooke. I think Kenesha's pretty nervous about the situation, especially since he already knows Brooke.

Amber, I think she's the hottest out of the couples. I don't know about her and Roy though. I just didn't see much chemistry there. Maybe it's too early? I hope Diego doesn't feel intimidated. He says he won't...but what's with the boxing and all that?

Hmmmm...Heather and CR, I can definitely see some stuff happening there. This will hopefully make Frank realize that he needs to start thinking about his commitment to Heather. Heather doesn't seem like the kind of woman that will wait forever. I'm surprised he hasn't moved in with Heather. Frank is clearly very nervous already.

This show looks very promising. I'm looking forward to what's to come!

It seems a lot more intimate than those other shows, but it looks to me that NONE of them belong together anymore...Brandon must really want to get away from his girl,or he just wants to be on TV.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Wheatfield, NY (outside of Niagara Falls)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdrio9
    Amber, I think she's the hottest out of the couples. I don't know about her and Roy though. I just didn't see much chemistry there. Maybe it's too early? I hope Diego doesn't feel intimidated. He says he won't...but what's with the boxing and all that?
    Much like Diego said on the show last night, I think Roy represents what he can't give Amber- worldly knowledge, appreciation of travel and exotic places, and the opportunity to not stay tied down in Vermont. And I think that scares the crap out of him.

In fact, I think all the people at home are really freaked out. It makes for good tv, but honestly, these couples do have somewhat major problems, and I could see any of them breaking up.

Do they get $100,000 if they make it to the end, or do they have to stay together? I missed it.
    "The fact is, sometimes its hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then- to make the walk a little more fun."

--Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by PittGrrl04
    In fact, I think all the people at home are really freaked out. It makes for good tv, but honestly, these couples do have somewhat major problems, and I could see any of them breaking up.

Do they get $100,000 if they make it to the end, or do they have to stay together? I missed it.
    Very true. It makes the situations so much mroe delicate compared to Temptation Island. I don't think I could guess who'll stay together.

I think they get it if they stay together, but I could be wrong.

Alright, Carolyn seems kind of psycho. I don't know...she just kind of scares me. I guess she's just very possessive. I mean, she was giving a warning to the image of Jayre on the monitor. Yikes!

As for Brandon, I want to know more about how he cheated on Kenesha...details about what exactly happened. I can see him maybe hooking up with this Brooke. I think Kenesha's pretty nervous about the situation, especially since he already knows Brooke.

This show looks very promising. I'm looking forward to what's to come!
    Agreed! When Jayre was describing his relationship with Carolyn, all I could think of was something along the lines of "typical answer of a player" but once they showed footage of them being at home, I I became scared of her!
    At first I thought maybe it was Brooke that he cheated with on Kenesha. I think he will hook up with Brooke too.

The only couple I would give half a chance to is Diego and Amber. The rest had issues that far surpassed anything counseling would be able to fix let alone a "love test". I like the show so far.

Oh yeah, is it just me or does Frank remind anybody else of Ben Stiller's character in There's Something About Mary.

I could see that...and also how the ex-boyfriend wants to the woman back. Frank's hair is kind of similar to that of the Ben Stiller character when he was in high school.

As for psycho Carolyn, I can definitely see her going off on the video monitor as if it's actually Jayre.
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 06-03-2004 at 01:35 PM.

As for psycho Carolyn, I can definitely see her going off on the video monitor as if it's actually Jayre.
    She is the biggest control freak I've ever seen. She's in a relationship with a dork that thinks he's a playa. The girl is setting herself up to fail.

I'm not sure what the story is with Brandon, but I get the impression that he and his so-called girlfriend are pretending to be in love, etc. I think he's just doing this for camera time if you know what I mean. :phhht

So what happened on the show?I fell asleep!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast