+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 8/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat View Post
    Glad I turned this off after the "Geniuses" found the gold. I think they needed the pressure before they really put their minds to work.
    It's more likely that they OVERthought it just like Mt Rushmore where they overruled the Young Professionals and went to the wrong place (the YP took a nice shot at them for that last night). Hopefully Charles will go into research instead of seeing patients and Francis will send those disturbing muttonchops the same route as the rest of his hair.

The Genius' were in the chamber at the end hours before the other 2 teams got there. AF and the Boston Boys should have remembered that the Genius' had been bringing up the rear most of the hunt and not been influenced by their failure. Robohost told them that the answer was right in front of them and it was.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    It's more likely that they OVERthought it just like Mt Rushmore where they overruled the Young Professionals and went to the wrong place (the YP took a nice shot at them for that last night). Hopefully Charles will go into research instead of seeing patients and Francis will send those disturbing muttonchops the same route as the rest of his hair.

The Genius' were in the chamber at the end hours before the other 2 teams got there. AF and the Boston Boys should have remembered that the Genius' had been bringing up the rear most of the hunt and not been influenced by their failure. Robohost told them that the answer was right in front of them and it was.
    Ugh, I even wrote a paragraph about the Mount Rushmore incident but deleted it before posting because I considered it off topic for the episode. What idiots they were and I'm glad (although I had already turned it off) to hear that the Young Professionals got a shot in at them.

I think the show should be handicapped in some way (perhaps that's the wrong word) so that you get some benefit out of the order in which you finish each week. It hardly seems fair to be first one week and then have to start out on an equal footing for the next leg of the search the following week.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    Francis is going to help his parents and grandparents who just retired and Charles will use his for Medical School and Sam will set up a clinic with his. So they all plan good things. Could you imagine what the Hanlons or Southies would do with theirs? Or the Foggles would probably give theirs to jesus. Out of the three groups Im glad the geniuses won.
    I did hear that. The point was to dog Charles, who is shown berating and browbeating his friends and who comes off as really arrogant in a lot of his interview clips. I know what he SAID he'd do with the money. I'm just being spiteful.

The other two seemed like reasonably nice guys. Them, I wish well.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    i would have just put any words that were relevant like flags, fskey

A day late, but OMG you got it!!!

Amazing Good work!!
    Last edited by laura302; 08-22-2006 at 09:55 PM.

When was the Hunt filmed? Was Brook pregnant during that?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    When was the Hunt filmed? Was Brook pregnant during that?
    I'm not sure about when it was filmed but Brooke wasn't pregnant during it (well, I'm pretty sure).

Quote Originally Posted by islandcat
    I think the show should be handicapped in some way (perhaps that's the wrong word) so that you get some benefit out of the order in which you finish each week. It hardly seems fair to be first one week and then have to start out on an equal footing for the next leg of the search the following week.
    I agree. I always thought that was a bit unfair as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think it was filmed about a year ago, so no, she wouldn't have been pregnant.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    I think it was filmed about a year ago, so no, she wouldn't have been pregnant.
    I don't understand why it took a whole year to get this in the TV lineup. It must have been miserable for the winners to wait that long to claim the prize. However, since I didn't like the winners, I'm not too broken up about that.

I did a little digging around and found the application to apply for Treasure Hunters--all 15 pages of it. The questions are insane! Production was to start on or about the summer, 2005. Production would last 5-6 weeks. So, this easily happened over a year ago. Here's the application, if anyone wants to take a look at it.

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/footer/applic...pplication.pdf

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)