+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 8/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

A couple of sayings - maybe old sayings ... but that's okay ... I'm old

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good.

Gotta admit, the Genii were lucky. Will they be as lucky next week? I kinda doubt it.

A little knowledge can be dangerous.

With just a little knowledge, the Genii got LOST (wait a minute ... not that LOST - although I can hardly wait for the next season of LOST to begin ... nice cliffhanger ending - or , "Who shot JR?" ending, if you're old enough to remember) ... sorry, I digress. A litlle knowledge almost took the Genii out of the game ... except for luck.
    Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.- Steven Wright

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg View Post
    A couple of sayings - maybe old sayings ... but that's okay ... I'm old

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good.

Gotta admit, the Genii were lucky. Will they be as lucky next week? I kinda doubt it.

A little knowledge can be dangerous.

With just a little knowledge, the Genii got LOST (wait a minute ... not that LOST - although I can hardly wait for the next season of LOST to begin ... nice cliffhanger ending - or , "Who shot JR?" ending, if you're old enough to remember) ... sorry, I digress. A litlle knowledge almost took the Genii out of the game ... except for luck.
    I agree I said last night...Luck was on THEIR SIDE for sure...

as for LOST...omg...you aren't the only one that can't wait...and don't worry...I remember who shot JR....Kristen...lol

peachroses

Loved the Ending

I loved the ending of the show last night.... it was exciting, however; in real life the time span of the two teams opening their artifact could have been more than what was shown. I am sure it was edited to make it look like a close race as is often done on the Amazing Race. I am glad they did that though and I was indifferent about either team as I have been rooting for Team Air Force and Southies since the beginning. The Beauty Queens grew on me also, but I knew they would not win.....

thanks for all the entries everyone... i read the board while i watch the show.
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    I remember who shot JR....Kristen...lol
    Who ever would have suspected Bing Crosby's daughter of such a well deserved murder attempt?

I was very impressed with the four guys who walked the ledge. They all said how scared they were, but none of them hesitated to do it and they weren't exactly crawling along either. There have been many difficult challenges in this show - both physical and mental (even emotional). Once they gets the bugs worked out with the editing this promises to be a fabulous show. I've enjoyed it a lot and hope it returns. One great thing they need to keep is the "First Place" "Second Place" "Lost" indicators of their position.

The Genius' have been a bug up my butt almost from the beginning and their only enjoyable contribution to the show was saying they had to "dumb down" and fogalling the Fogals.

The ex-CIA guys gave me quite a few laughs. They coined the phrase "fogalled". They made many funny comments about the invincibility of Air Force.

Shut up! No, You shut up! The Boston Boys were out of control on this ep. While I don't want to be a fly on the glove compartment, it would be nice to get a better feel of the time spent driving so we can better appreciate the strain they are under.

Air Force has been my fave from the moment they refused to steal the underwater clue from the grad girl. You know, the clue Fogal had no problem stealing from her. They didn't have to work with other teams to further themselves in the hunt. In fact the one time they got suckered into it, the Fogal's "contacts" led them on a wild goose chase (In France) and they were almost eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567