+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Haivart View Post
    Rosicrucians?!? Come on now. The modern society didn't start until 1835 or so. Why say that, when they could use the truth?
    According to the Rosacrucians, Franklin, Jefferson and others were affiliated with them...

From the official website of AMORC (Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)

http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mas...08history.html

I was so impressed with the attitude of the beauty queens last night. Having fun with it and at the end, no whining or bitching or blaming. Just - Hey, it was fun while it lasted.
    Am I wrong, or did they figure out the Statue of Liberty in the gift shop?

Can't distinguish CIA from the Southies from the AF guys by sight, either.

At this point, they all need to shut their traps around the other players!

Those Genworth phrases are being used in the online game. I think another reason they are shown on TV is so people not finishing the week's online challenge have a chance to see that week's clue and send in a guess by mail. It's clever how they tie in to the TV challenge.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    Sigh. I was actually rooting for Miss USA team. So that means that Brooke (Air Force) is the only woman left? Good luck to her.

I loved this episode! I was hoping for another jealousy motivated comment from Ex-CIA about AF but was just as happy to watch their pack strategy bite them in the butt. I like the "way" AF asked them if they had worked together the whole time and told us that it isn't something they planned to do.

I'm not sure how well Team USA would have done, if they hadn't been part of the pack previously. They did seem to be good navigators, but relied on sheer dumb luck most of the time.

I'm not sure the Boston Boys shared the map clue with the others as much as they happened to be there when the one guy said "What if...", but I agree that sharing knowledge is not a good idea at this point.

GO AIR FORCE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Primetimetommie View Post
    According to the Rosacrucians, Franklin, Jefferson and others were affiliated with them...

From the official website of AMORC (Ancient Mystical Order Rosae Crucis)

http://www.rosicrucian.org/about/mas...08history.html
    They were Freemasons. Some of the same symbolism is found in both groups, but the Rosicrucians have always been thought of as an occult order. Then again, as a friend of mine said "some people think all mysterious fraternities are the same".

I was sorry that Team USA was out, because I was impressed by them. They managed to pull into the castle in last place, figure out the loose rocks, and leave it in second place while the men were wandering around on the hillside. My husband said, "Who named *them* the Geniuses?" And a few weeks ago, when they spent the night digging holes, they resisted the urge to quit and persevered.

While it's hard to tell just how far ahead the AF team was, it sure looked like they were a good distance ahead of the pack. I like that they're in synch with each other and seem to respect each others' abilities. I'm hoping that the Geniuses are the next to go.

Quote Originally Posted by dcamonkeys View Post
    And if I ran into a Southie boy or an ex-CIA member, I wouldn't be able to recognize him. Meanwhile, I learn and can differentiate TAR contestants almost right away. Are there too many people in TH, or does TAR just do a better job of branding their names and faces on our brains?

Of course, I'd recognize the Fogals--Kayte by her screeching, most likely.

I think that TAR does a good job of selecting people so we don't have 7 or 8 people that are all in their 20's. TAR lets us spend time with the players instead of jumping from one team to another. I said I was done with this show so now I only watch the last 30 minutes if nothing else is on TV. But of course to get the best opinion of the show I come straight here !

Well, I'm sorry to see Miss USA go.
    No offense, but I'd rather see 3 blonde-ish 20-something girls running around, then a bunch of overwieght guys.
    Lets see, 3 attractive Miss USA women in Paris..... hey that could be foxes, next show.

(Which one was the one with the grey shirt and red pants?)

I'm really rooting for Air-force.
    Not because they have the last girl, but because the combined force of all the other team has only stopped them from finishing in the top two once.

1) AF, 2) Southie, 3) ex-CIA, 4) Genuises

Now there is only 1 more elmination.
    So do the top 2 advance or the top 3 and have a 3 way live final?

I'm rooting for Team Air Force too, they're getting a favorable edit so hopefully they will win.

I checked tvguide.com, this is the description for Aug 14:

On the penultimate episode, the key to the mystery treasure is on the line as the three remaining teams search for the final artifact.
    I think the finale will be on Aug 21 but I don't know with how many teams.

Can you SMELLLLLLLLL what Gina is pouting about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    I'm rooting for Team Air Force too, they're getting a favorable edit so hopefully they will win.

I checked tvguide.com, this is the description for Aug 14:

I think the finale will be on Aug 21 but I don't know with how many teams.
    well they said next week it will go from 4 teams to 3 then the live finale and I am not sure but I am hoping it comes down to the Southie boys, the ex CIA and the AF....that should be a good match to see who gets the final treasure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast