+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    It is. The one in Paris is built to a smaller scale.
    Krom you kill me!!! I was trying to be funny. Now I have to decide whether to continue trying or give up after this final attempt: I pity the fool who doesn't get my jokes.

So sad the girls are gone I hoped they had time ahead of the trio that they would make the cut off. So Sad.

That's why I like Air Force, wifey is at least using her head and tries to contect the clues together as far as washing the streets of Paris. The other teams have been much less successful at it. At least Southie Boys are thinking about other possibilities. Still if it was me I would have kept my mouth shut and just said something to my teammates. There is a point where you cannot share any info and next week is it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am glad team Air Force got the $$ and are back in front.

dberk: I got your joke.

It will be interesting to see what happens next week when it will really be every team for themselves. Some may self destruct. The Geniuses don't seem to handle stress well. Was that the Southies that appear to go to blows in the previews?
    I've watched pretty much all the episodes and still can't tell all the players apart by sight.

peachroses

oh well

I never thought I would admit that I am sorry to see a team of beauty queens leave. they did the pagent girls proud...... I knew they would not win, but was hoping they would get to the finals......... they seemed to respect each other and were just as capable as the other teams..... you go girls..... and I don't normally like pagent girls.
    Because I said so ....

I also think the ladies did very well this episode. In fact, they actually solved the week's puzzles better than the "geniuses" or "CIA". They found the clue in the castle rocks much faster than those guys...then they solved the Statue of Liberty clue by doing some looking around when it was too dark to see from the tower. I think they probably took about as much time as Air Force to figure out the map washing, but they were the victim(s) of a stupid move when the Southies shared their shortcut clue with loddy, doddy and everybody!

Had the Southies not shared, those two teams travelling with them would have also been faced with searching in the dark.

I am still rooting for the Air Force, but it would be such irony if the Southies lost in the Finals to one of the teams they could have eliminated this week.

Quote Originally Posted by anemone View Post
    I've watched pretty much all the episodes and still can't tell all the players apart by sight.
    anemone, I've watched all but the very first episode and can't tell them apart, either. I know that the Geniuses are Sam, Charles, and Muttonchops, but I don't know the names of any of the Miss USAs. There was maybe a Heather? Tonight, my kids and I were surprised to find out that two of the Air Force team are married to each other. And if I ran into a Southie boy or an ex-CIA member, I wouldn't be able to recognize him. Meanwhile, I learn and can differentiate TAR contestants almost right away. Are there too many people in TH, or does TAR just do a better job of branding their names and faces on our brains?

Of course, I'd recognize the Fogals--Kayte by her screeching, most likely.
    Last edited by dcamonkeys; 08-01-2006 at 03:36 AM.

FORT Fogey
    The minute I saw that thick map I knew it held a hidden clue. When will they get it? Same with the mask, break it, I told my TV, the clue is behind the man and the man is in your damn hand. This time I told them to study the map, it is thick and protected in that leather case for a reason. They never listen.

Oh, and the rocks stuck in the holes could not have been more obvious. The women got it immediately, good for them.

Wow, wifey of Team Air Force is the only woman left. Awesome. I really want them to win.

Rosicrucians?!? Come on now. The modern society didn't start until 1835 or so. Why say that, when they could use the truth?

Go Air Force! And because they did much better separated from the pack, I wish I could say Go Beauty Queens! I've discovered in playing the online game that I'm not the clue solver I thought I was, so I would have looked at the little bucket and brush and said, What? Wash the streets? and looked at the ground not the map. My hat is off to all who figured that out. Southies would also benefit by taking off on their own and not doing all that male bonding hierarchy thing - I think from the previews that they are they ones who punch it out. The big hanging mystery for next week - will Charles make Sam cling to a window ledge?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast