+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    The geniuses were the only ones to use the "red" glasses to quickly find the symbol to the quilt piece with a clue - but then they over-thought the mirrors at the theater. They've got to go with their instincts more...Katye Fogal - if she hadn't been electonic bytes I would have slapped her. Mom Fogal is looking really worn down, and Dad couldn't help crowing that he was right about the mirrors being the clue.

The strong teams are still leading. Was it luck or observation that helped AirForce dig where they did? I think the teams are in the order they should be in at this point. Going overseas will be interesting - preview said something about the dark side of Paris...underground again? Will have to wait and see.

FORT Fogey
    It should have been obvious to the first team who arrived at the dig site where to dig. At one point they quickly scanned the field to show small dig holes. It appeared to me that some team (Air Force?) tried test holes and went with one that had softer earth indicating it had been recently disturbed. If that is true it would have been an interesting tid bit to show. The editing continues to be dull for me. Maybe they show the best of what they have and this is it.

peachroses

My 2 cents

I am really impressed with the tenacity of these teams..... and must admit after my dissappointment last week, I enjoyed the show last night. I can only imagine how exhausted they must have been when they got to the dig site.

I also have to admit that I am quite impressed with the beauty queens. They stand no chance of winning this thing, but they are right in there doing their thing, not creating much drama or expecting extra favors and keeping up with the pack. They also seem to work well together which I think has really helped them. They have definately reversed my opinion of primadonas that enter these reality shows...... you go girls....
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Going overseas will be interesting - preview said something about the dark side of Paris...underground again? Will have to wait and see.
    There are catacombs under the city of Paris that were used to bury people. At one point entire walls were created using skeletons. In fact it is quite creative how different bones were used to create patterns in the walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat View Post
    Oh I so agree that the Fogals must remain. Katye is a satire of a disgruntled reality contestant. They hit paydirt casting this family. She is fabulous. My favorite trauma, so far, was her flipping out over holding the flashlight. Priceless.

Oh to be a fly on the wall as she watches herself on TV. I would pay good money to see it. The smart money in on her defending herself opposed to the losing wager of being horrified and learning from the experience.
    Now that I think about it Katie must provide endless material for E!'s The Soup.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It was interesting that the geniuses were the only ones who used their glasses. I can't believe any of the teams didn't notice "red" in the "FREEDOM" on the back of the door, though some of them didn't even shut it.

I thought for sure that robohost's "test your mettle" was a clue in digging the artifact, but I guess I overthought that like most of the teams overthought the mirror.

I'd almost like to set Katye Fogal up on a date with my ex-husband so she could make his life miserable.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeneyespy View Post
    Well...some of these guys have stopped to help WHINEY several times...and these women haven't done that and they have been given it 100% and they could have used a break..and I agree about the food when she said she was hungry..I thought OMG do we have ANOTHER group fixing to leave to get something to eat...lol
    Wasn't it the Miss USA's that begged the Hanlons in Alaska to help them find the a buried clue? They were still the last to get it, but there was no elimination at that time. I guess they realized that asking for help digging at that point was crossing the line.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I had to work so I couldn't join the fun here. I just have a couple of things to say...mostly revolving around Katey. She so needs to be smacked upside the head with a two by four. I wonder if the parents were wishing they had left her behind.
    Personally I think her parents need to be smacked for allowing this behavior to continue - she learned this somewhere before this - I would say she has always whined to get her way and attention - shame on mom & dad for not teaching her better!

Who got eliminated?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsohooked View Post
    Who got eliminated?
    The Browns. Again. Finally. For real this time.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    The Browns. Again. Finally. For real this time.
    Thank you dberk - missed the last 5 minutes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast