+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

My guess is the Smithsonian where the original flag is that inspired the star spangled banner.

I am having trouble in the cave, is there anything that you can pass along to help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley143 View Post
    I am having trouble in the cave, is there anything that you can pass along to help me out?
    Take the sword on the left before entering the cave. Use it on the dirt (right bottom side of screen) and you will get the puzzle piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Take the sword on the left before entering the cave. Use it on the dirt (right bottom side of screen) and you will get the puzzle piece.
    Thanks, I just got it

FORT Newbie
    I am new to this forum, but have greatly appreciated the location the paddle boat goes, but when I type it in, I am still on the paddle boat and it will no longer move. Anyone else have this problem and if so, what did you do to fix it?

FORT Newbie
    Boy do I feel dumb, I figured it out, but thanks anyway!!

I have the sword but I don't know where to use it! You said bottom right corner but I'm not getting a puzzle piece... the 'exit cave' thing is in the way. I've looked all over but still no piece . I'm thinking I'm not looking in the right spot?
    Last edited by wagon29; 07-18-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wagon29 View Post
    I have the sword but I don't know where to use it! You said bottom right corner but I'm not getting a puzzle piece... the 'exit cave' thing is in the way. I've looked all over but still no piece . I'm thinking I'm not looking in the right spot?
    I just played again and this time the cave was completely dark! Earlier I didn't need the lantern (it's hanging by the window) from the boat. I guess that's why you couldn't see where to click. Use the sword slightly above the "exit cave".

FORT Newbie

pattleboat

Quote Originally Posted by cubs1723 View Post
    I am new to this forum, but have greatly appreciated the location the paddle boat goes, but when I type it in, I am still on the paddle boat and it will no longer move. Anyone else have this problem and if so, what did you do to fix it?
    were do we go down river?

FORT Newbie
    help!!! I can't move my paddle boat. Where does it go? I can't figure this one out.

+ Reply to Thread