+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Has anyone tried this week's challenge? I don't get it. After I get to the lab I find some metal ring, and then I don't know where to go or what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
    Has anyone tried this week's challenge? I don't get it. After I get to the lab I find some metal ring, and then I don't know where to go or what to do
    I've finished it. Did you look at the slides in the lab to get a clue for the next location? You should see the helicopter waiting outside. If you need to know exactly where to go next, let me know.

I finished it, too. You will get a phone call when you get to the correct slide.

Kay118, did you have any trouble doing the physical part of the last segment of this? It took me forever to make it work.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Kay118, did you have any trouble doing the physical part of the last segment of this? It took me forever to make it work.
    Yes, I spent 20 mins tossing and lost track of how many tries....I was about to give up. I can't remember how I did it, I think the trick is to pull it down first before dragging it up to release.

FORT Newbie

Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kay118 View Post
    Yes, I spent 20 mins tossing and lost track of how many tries....I was about to give up. I can't remember how I did it, I think the trick is to pull it down first before dragging it up to release.

Yes, that is the trick (scroll down just barely, then up) and release your mouse finger. Grabbing those keys is the only thing I've had to come to the boards for help on. Still, I don't know what the boot was for.

I found it a bit disappointing (thus far) that the puzzle pieces are so obvious.
    Otherwise I think it's fun, for what it is...

If you are still having trouble, ask a 10 yr. old! First, my son whipped out a Morse Code translation sheet that he had written up for an online game he was playing. Then when I couldn't get the keys (after about 20 throws), he asked to try and got them on his third attempt! Kids these days!

The layout of the puzzle pieces is obvious, but I think you need to narrow your focus.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 07-11-2006 at 10:22 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

[QUOTE=cricketeen;1960218]If you are still having trouble, ask a 10 yr. old! QUOTE]

My 11-year-old daughter helped with the Morse Code. She had a copy of a Morse Code puzzle sheet so we used that to decipher the message. I did manage to snag the keys after 10 or so tries, although my 12-year-old son probably could have gotten them on the first shot. This last puzzle felt somewhat anti-climactic, though; I kept thinking that I needed to use the shoe and newpaper for something.

FORT Newbie
    I got through the challange but never found a shoe. Where was the shoe? I went back and played two more times and still can't find the shoe. Hopefully I won't need it later.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofhearted View Post
    I got through the challange but never found a shoe. Where was the shoe? I went back and played two more times and still can't find the shoe. Hopefully I won't need it later.
    After you click the bed in the jail to find the rope, go back and click again and you should see a boot. I don't think it's necessary to find it, it'll most likely disappear from my pack next week like the rail from challenge 2 did.

FORT Newbie
    I've completed the first 3 challenges, now I'm stuck on 4 in jail in Concord MA. Has anyone gotten out? Help
    Last edited by dagwood; 07-15-2006 at 04:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread