+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

I finally read the small print about the location submissions and you only have to be correct one time to make the drawing for the prize. This week after struggling with the logs (should have checked in here - LOL) I went with my mythic instinct and submitted Colchis (the site of Jason and the Golden Fleece.) Then again, they could be playing the to the movie, National Treasure, in which case the Washington Monument or National Mall are really good choices. I hope as we go along the clues cling together so we all have that AHA! moment.

It's definately in the DC area...probably Ft. McHenry.

or the Statue of Liberty - standing...on water...liberty (Thomas Paine). So, the question is - will the online game stay within the continental US or move overseas when the show does?

How the heck do you shoot the sailing ship this week?? I keep getting the message.."Try another method". It goes too fast. I have the handle and can not make the chain go out, which I assume I need to do to slow the ship down. I must have missed a step.
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Corine View Post
    How the heck do you shoot the sailing ship this week?? I keep getting the message.."Try another method". It goes too fast. I have the handle and can not make the chain go out, which I assume I need to do to slow the ship down. I must have missed a step.
    Besides the handle, you also need to find the gear in order to raise the chain to block the ship. Then you will be able to fire at it. Let me know if you need more help.

FORT Newbie

It is the garden you seek... The Treasure!

I think I figured out those puzzle pieces on the desk! It matched perfectly with a map. And it matches to a garden location. I think I know where the treasure is located!

The pieces on the desk form the Mall in Washington, DC. The piece we got tonight is the Washington Monument.

Help! I keep sinking the ship and whats his face keeps popping up and saying "You've sunk a ship would you like to sink another?" How do I get out of this loop? Do I keep on sinking ships until he says I've sunk enough? Also, the trumpet for playing lowering the flag only brings up the video - do I need to figure out how to lower the flag to end the game? I have the map and a cork - how does the cork figure in? This time I need HELP!

what next

The first time you sunk the ship you should have gotten a cork. Check your backpack. Now go back to the fountain and plug it with the cork. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Help! I keep sinking the ship and whats his face keeps popping up and saying "You've sunk a ship would you like to sink another?" How do I get out of this loop? Do I keep on sinking ships until he says I've sunk enough? Also, the trumpet for playing lowering the flag only brings up the video - do I need to figure out how to lower the flag to end the game? I have the map and a cork - how does the cork figure in? This time I need HELP!

Where was the map? I found the gear for the chain, but, where's the handle? I'm lost on this one!

+ Reply to Thread