+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

No, I think when you play the game for the first time that happens. But I could be wrong.

FORT Newbie
    it asked me after my guess did anyone else enter this?

FORT Newbie
    I have all the Puzzle pieces. But, nothing seems to happen when i put them in order. Can anyone comfirm the order for me? Im comparing it to a picture of the national mall, and as far as I can tell I should be right. But still, nothing happens.

FORT Newbie
    well.. hells bells... lol I just posted my answer A) cause this is making my brain hurt.. and B) i have to get up for work in like 5hrs.. lol good luck everyone..!

I'll make a guess in the am. My contacts are sticking to my eyeballs and I have to get up in a few hours also! Yucko.

FORT Newbie
    Help!!
    ok, new to posting here--been playing the game just fine up til now, love the challenge--but starting to think i'm missing something

i've read your posts about the symbols for the crypt, i had the star, had the right symbols and have put them in a hundred times, every which way i can think to do it, my box WILL NOT OPEN!!! i've tried spinning the combo both ways, tried alternating between spinning up and spinning down, even trying to get everything exactly lined up, just not working, anyone else having this problem?

would really hate to come this far and can't get past this last thing!
    AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Challenge 8

It's pretty straight forward but I'll post the solution anyway:

Go up the ladder, open locker and take googles and mesh bag.

Go downstairs and into the controls room, click on the right lever so that the orange switches are on.

Click on switches to sound a horn and scare the bird. Open toolbox and take flashlight.

Go diving and pick up a boot, wallet and coin.

After you have retrieved all 3 items, the bird will push your backpack into the water. Dive again to get it back.

Go into controls room, this time click on the left lever to turn the left screen on.

Type in "emergency support" to place an order. Go to the deck and a helicopter will deliver a new laptop and phone.

Go to "Mexico City" (you get this by searching "gold doubloon" using ask.com)

Click on the ground to start the puzzle. Slide the pieces and the puzzle piece will appear.

Final challenge

Arrange all the puzzle pieces on the table correctly, the fireplace will open so you can enter. Print out the final puzzle and follow the instructions: http://www.nbc.com/Treasure_Hunters/game/TH_Starmap.jpg

Click on the pedestal. From left to right, the correct order is sun, door, hands, envelope, trowel. After they are aligned, Laird will appear in a message and give you the final clue.

FORT Newbie

Cryptex

OK, very complicated, do you line it up on the same line the envelopes were on when you started, or the center or what? This once around is not very helpful. And I do not see how you went from a star to going straight down the line from the sun at the top to window to hands to envelope to trowel, how do you cut thet genworth compas out to get those 5 items? A screnshot or something may help. I cannot get the cryptex to open.

Quote Originally Posted by drea465 View Post
    Help!!
    ok, new to posting here--been playing the game just fine up til now, love the challenge--but starting to think i'm missing something

i've read your posts about the symbols for the crypt, i had the star, had the right symbols and have put them in a hundred times, every which way i can think to do it, my box WILL NOT OPEN!!! i've tried spinning the combo both ways, tried alternating between spinning up and spinning down, even trying to get everything exactly lined up, just not working, anyone else having this problem?

would really hate to come this far and can't get past this last thing!
    AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!

I feel yah! PLEASE HELP! I'm stuck too! I don't if my aligning is off or what, I just want to figure it out! grr!! that's what i feel like! i want to be doing this instead! so please any help!

+ Reply to Thread