+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

After you have the star cut, if you look at the symbols from top point down you will see a sun, window hands, bag and trowel. That is the order. You have to spin the combo once around like a regular combo lock and then the box opens and you have the last clue.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by orangegrove View Post
    After you have the star cut, if you look at the symbols from top point down you will see a sun, window hands, bag and trowel. That is the order. You have to spin the combo once around like a regular combo lock and then the box opens and you have the last clue.
    Spin the combo once around? like each icon ... and it will just open?

I may have clicked after the final one. Pay close attention to the window. There are two windows. You need to pick the one with the G. It was hard to see. If one doesn't work try the other.

FORT Newbie
    OMG! lol finally i got the box to open, dunno what i did exactly but ty for the helpful info! Now to try to figure out what the answer is...

You're welcome. I'm having trouble with the final clue also. All sorts of ideas. There is a scale of an old reef at the Museum of Natural History that is supposedly 250 mil yrs old. I just don't know where to go from here.

FORT Newbie
    Well before this last clue, i was sure it was going to be freedom.. and had figured the liberty tree is the answer to that which is in Boston MA, now I am at a loss! where did the phrase "I seek thy reef" come from.. maybe that is a clue.. like what do they mean by reef... the ocean reef or something else... *sigh*

I was all for the somewhere in the Smithsonian and Betsy Ross flag etc and now this clue....AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

FORT Newbie
    is there and early warning tower, or buoy, lighthouse... etc, for sailors on the coast to warn them of shallow reef??? hmmm dunno i don't get it.. lol

and can u click on your puzzle pcs cause I can't now that i am at the final clue.. i wanted to look at that again, where is that exactly? does anyone know?

The layout was of the mall in washington with all the museums and the capitol at one end and the lincoln memorial at the other. I've been researching on another site and someone said "You reef a sail or flag by drawing it down and folding it or covering it. My guess is they mean the "reefed" flag on display in Philly since it is the original Stars and Stripes but I could be wrong." Sounds pretty good to me. I am clueless about "reefing"!

FORT Newbie
    I got to register my name and phone number does this mean i may have the answer right?

+ Reply to Thread