+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

FORT Newbie
    drdeal: What helicopter? I'm on a boat.

FORT Newbie
    after you type in the information on the ship a helicopter will appear with your new bag containing computer and phone that will work since the bird tossed your old one into the water. I am stuck at the helicopter too. I have tried a lot, still attempting though.....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by spiraldownr View Post
    hello Treasure Hunters. I've made it to the last game. I hope everyone has succeeded. But!! i don't understand this one. I've found the gold piece but what is this password thing with the visa card?
    U need to go to Mexico City that is where u tell the Heli to take you...

Click on the wallet, on the right click the small white slit on the top and a business card pops out, type in what is below his name, cant remember exaclty what it is.. it takes u to a puzzle.. this is easy, just move each pc from bottom counter clockwise to complete it.. I am stuck at the last part, after u put all the puzzle pc for each challenge, together.. Anyone get to the part where u print out the paper, fold it cut and then get a 5 sided star?? I need help with what order to put the symbols in... pls help!

FORT Newbie
    click on the wallet for the password information, if you switch the levers, a Visa screen will appear, inthe right hand side of the wallet is a card for you to enter the department of emergency services, you will then purchase a new bag of items and a helicopter appears asking where to take you

FORT Newbie
    Well duh, I typed in gulf of Mexico, didn't think about Mexico city, thanks for the info!

FORT Newbie
    what wallet?

FORT Newbie
    I collected the stuff, and retrieved the backpack the bird dropped but I can't get back on the ship...stuck in airshaft?? and where is a wallet?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by suejs View Post
    what wallet?
    Ok, here is the whole challenge.. u show up on a boat... go in the door, click on the right screen, push the levers till the buttons show all red.. then push the second button from the top it will sound a loud horn... leave that room and go back outside.. the bird will be off the tool box.. click on it and get the flashlight... click on the ladder, click on the lockers and take the bag.. and goggles. Go back outside.. click on the left area where the water is about at the top of the railing. It will tell u you have to put ur backpack down, it will do so.. then u go swiming.. use your mouse to go up and down, watch your breath if u run out it starts all over, go right u will find a wallet, a boot and a coin then go back toward the boat and it will put u back on the ship. You will see the laptop and cellphone has seaweed on it so u need new ones. Go back in the first door u went into where the controls are.. click on the left screen, it will ask for a password or some sort of word.. that is where u click on the wallet in ur bag, it opens and on the right side of the wallet u will see a small amt of white paper showing on top of the wallet, click it, type in what that business card says that guy does for a living ... don't remember exactly what it was.. then u get a new phone and pc dropped by helicopter, the heli then waits for u to tell it where u need to go "mexico city" cause that is the origin of where the coins came, there u do a puzzle.. easy to do.. just move the outter pcs counter clockwise.. i think.. i did it so fast i don't remember exactly, but it is way easy, then u get the puzzle pc for the challenge.. put it all together, the fireplace opens and there is your final challenge.. u will need a printer to do this one... anyone else there yet??? I need major help.. i got the folding done, and the cutting I just need help with the order it goes on the cryptex!

FORT Newbie
    im in the fireplace with you have printed my paper but looking at trying to figure out how to fold?? help

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy9009 View Post
    im in the fireplace with you have printed my paper but looking at trying to figure out how to fold?? help
    Fold it in half then just read the clues from the bottom, line the hands up first.. look at the picture, that is how i did it... then line up the pyramids.. then the hands again I just folded it till i got the same position as the picture, then i cut out the genworth financial icon out.. and got the 5-sided star, or the holes that if connected make the star

+ Reply to Thread