+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Oh, Kay118...yes I saw that sign on the show but didn't connect it to the written clue on the first challenge. This "what to submit" is confusing. I submitted the name of the town where the Golden Spruce used to stand. It was cut down a few years ago by an eco-terrorist so I guess it doesn't stand anymore. Also if you need to watch the show for clues...then you really can't play the game til after that episode and you need to have saved the program so you can search the show...yikes!

But it is fun. I clicked on the crow and it didn't move - thought it was a useless click until I dug for awhile and then started changing the clock..took me awhile. I noticed there was a replay the game button but don't know if it works after you hit submit.

Online it says you can play tonight starting at 9pm EST. But it's not active. Anyone able to play?

I don't think challenge 2 can be played until next Monday. The webmaster have just changed the site. Above the notepad where it says challenge 1, 2, 3 etc, there used to be dates, they are now gone. I didn't submit an answer thinking the deadline will be extended because of the schedule change. Now there's a message saying "The submission period is over for this week".

Arielflies, I read in the official forum that some people answered "Mt Rushmore" because they thought the clue referred to the show. I don't think it's correct because it seems too obvious. I also think the online game is fun, hopefully it'll be a little longer next week.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Here's a thought. Challenge 1 dealt with a legend - the Golden Spruce, perhaps the on-line game will focus on legend and mythology as the streamlined challenges are not the same challenges as faced by the contestants. I'll have to wait for part 2 to test my emerging theory.

I hope there aren't clues in the show, because I get too wrapped up in the action to be looking for them!
    Last edited by cricketeen; 06-20-2006 at 10:38 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Well, that's two challenges down, six to go.... I'm glad they don't correspond with the show; my power went out at 9:30 last night and I missed the entire second half. I was still able to play today's game.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    hey. it took me like 5 minutes to do the first challenge but im having SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH THE STUPID LOG THING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND ONE AND IT IS SOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOO FRUSRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anyway... if you figure it out can you help me a bit? ThAnKs A bUnCh!!!!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 06-27-2006 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Change text color to black

smm
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can't figure it out either.

You need to use all of the pieces and all of the rocks. Start by walking east across the small log. Pick it up and carry it across the large log. Now place the small log to the south. Pick up the large log and place it to the north. Walk across large log, pick it up, and place it to the east. Pick up the 2nd small log that is behind you and carry it across the large log. Lay it to the north. Now work you way back to the first small log by using the large log. Walk back to the top right stone, carrying the small log. Place this to the west. Pick up large log and carry it across both small logs. Place large log south and cross. Then place it east and cross. You are at the box.

If you need help with the question, just ask.

+ Reply to Thread