+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Thanks Kay!

I have been able to do everything up to this point on my own. But needed your spoilers for finding the Book in the maze, I was going crazy. I kept thinkig that was the door I came in. I finally saw there was 2.

I just noticed I typed level when I meant lever, I've made this typo more than once!

Quote Originally Posted by pierson44 View Post
    help please I cant find the book
    You've found the lever with the chain, right? From there, climb up, climb again, walk and jump across. Climb up, again climb up the first opening, walk and climb again. Walk straight and you'll see a big gap. In case you can't make this long jump, cricketeen has a good tip here: NBC Treasure Challenge game

After you've made it across, you should have no problem finding the archway with the book inside. There are 2 archways, it's the one on top.

New to the site and I'm glad I am, I've been able to play the game on my own up until this past one, ugh! It was hard but with your help Kay I was able to figure out how to open the darn gate, Much apprciated, thanks! by the way, you are some smart people! We should have been picked as a team!

For tonight's challenge, you only have until 3PM tomorrow to get your answer in. Not a week like the others.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904 View Post
    For tonight's challenge, you only have until 3PM tomorrow to get your answer in. Not a week like the others.

Wow! Thanks for that tip. I would have hated to go this far and miss this one.
    Blessings-Gamefan

FORT Newbie
    I received a motorola message during one of the challenges that asked me if I was trying to cheat and then sent me back to the beginning of the game. I have no idea what I did. Has anyone else gotten this message?

FORT Newbie
    has anyone else completed week 8 game? i am stuck at helicopter asking where to take me!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Go to the NBC Treasure Challenge game thread on the Treasure Hunt menu to see if anyone has started Game 8 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by drdeal View Post
    has anyone else completed week 8 game? i am stuck at helicopter asking where to take me!
    Yes, I've finished typing up the solution but the game thread is locked. I'll post the solution as soon as I can.

FORT Newbie
    hello Treasure Hunters. I've made it to the last game. I hope everyone has succeeded. But!! i don't understand this one. I've found the gold piece but what is this password thing with the visa card?

+ Reply to Thread