+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Quote Originally Posted by grandmagamer View Post
    No I do not have the chain, where do I find it? Page 14 is whited out, it is unreadable. Please advise
    I have removed the spoiler tags, it's right here: NBC Treasure Challenge game

Quote Originally Posted by rachel173 View Post
    does anyone know how to get the extra insurance policy? i know you have to enter the coordinates of Genworth's headquartes from the book but where do you enter it?
    The globe is a little right of the maze entrance, use 37N 77W to get another policy.

FORT Newbie
    Thank you Kay118 for your help! My head was starting to hurt. I couldn't get the lever to move to open the gate but finally got it. I'm new and really enjoy this site. Nice people! Thanks again.
    Blessings-Gamefan

Welcome to all the new members!
    To reveal spoilers, left click at the beginning of the highlighted area, hold the mouse button down and roll over the spoiler.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    I still have not found the level with the chain was I wrong but going to the globe first ant\y help I would appreciate

You should be ok - the globe is the first thing we all went to.
    Just keep working your way down and to the right within the maze. You'll eventually come to a large spool wrapped with a chain. Click on the lever and you'll be able to take the chain. After you have clicked on the lever you will be able to find the alcove with the book. For that you need to work your way up and to the left.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Newbie
    I got thoigh the maxe and I dont see any spool or levers

FORT Newbie

help!!!!!!!!

im having problems with level 6 the one with the wagon and the piano and store i got all the stuff im supossed to but i don't know where to go on the wagon can anyone help me

FORT Newbie
    i got where im supossed to go but i don't know what to do at the fountain. any advise

Location of the level

Quote Originally Posted by pierson44 View Post
    I got thoigh the maxe and I dont see any spool or levers
    With your back against the globe, drop down a level, walk then drop down again. Turn around, walk and climb up the first opening you see, again climb up the opening. Walk straight then drop down, turn around and drop down, turn around and you will see the level with chain.

FORT Newbie
    help please I cant find the book

+ Reply to Thread